I'm going to Paris this fall with 2 girlfriends and we'd like to stay in one room. We would like a 3 star hotel. Does anyone have a recommendation? merci!
Paris Hotels for 3 adults
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Prague - must see
- 3 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 4 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 7 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 15 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 rent car / Munich
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris