Another trip to Paris, after a gap of about 4 years. Prefer to keep my hotel rate under 150 e per night for a double room (single use), but that's proving a challenge. 3 star minimum. Elevator a must and I don't mind simple but I do not want shabby or gloomy. My previous favorite, the Delavigne in the 6th, was spiffy and new last time I stayed, but now I'm reading online comments that sound like it's overdue for a re-do. The hotel le Regent, on rue Dauphine, a location I love, is quoting a minumum of 160 e per night. Hotels that have been recommended to me include the Clement and the Grands Hommes (the latter is about the same price as le Regent). I just found online the Design de la Sorbonne, in the 5th. Good reviews on TA. Just wondering if anyone here knows the Clement or de la Sorbonne (or another gem) from recent experience.
Paris hotels Clement, Design de la Sorbonne, or...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 2 Weeks in Paris
- 5 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 6 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 7 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 8 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 9 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 10 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Internet or travel agent?
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 18 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 19 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 20 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 21 Christmas in Munich
- 22 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 23 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 24 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 25 Tips for Chamonix in June?