Another trip to Paris, after a gap of about 4 years. Prefer to keep my hotel rate under 150 e per night for a double room (single use), but that's proving a challenge. 3 star minimum. Elevator a must and I don't mind simple but I do not want shabby or gloomy. My previous favorite, the Delavigne in the 6th, was spiffy and new last time I stayed, but now I'm reading online comments that sound like it's overdue for a re-do. The hotel le Regent, on rue Dauphine, a location I love, is quoting a minumum of 160 e per night. Hotels that have been recommended to me include the Clement and the Grands Hommes (the latter is about the same price as le Regent). I just found online the Design de la Sorbonne, in the 5th. Good reviews on TA. Just wondering if anyone here knows the Clement or de la Sorbonne (or another gem) from recent experience.
Paris hotels Clement, Design de la Sorbonne, or...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 White Villages base?
- 2 Help with France itinerary
- 3 plug adapters ITALY
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 7 biking in France
- 8 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 11 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 12 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 13 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 14 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 15 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 16 London restaurants
- 17 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 18 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 19 ITALO trains need help
- 20 Terrorism in Europe
- 21 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 22 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 23 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 24 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 25 100 years of French gratitude