Another trip to Paris, after a gap of about 4 years. Prefer to keep my hotel rate under 150 e per night for a double room (single use), but that's proving a challenge. 3 star minimum. Elevator a must and I don't mind simple but I do not want shabby or gloomy. My previous favorite, the Delavigne in the 6th, was spiffy and new last time I stayed, but now I'm reading online comments that sound like it's overdue for a re-do. The hotel le Regent, on rue Dauphine, a location I love, is quoting a minumum of 160 e per night. Hotels that have been recommended to me include the Clement and the Grands Hommes (the latter is about the same price as le Regent). I just found online the Design de la Sorbonne, in the 5th. Good reviews on TA. Just wondering if anyone here knows the Clement or de la Sorbonne (or another gem) from recent experience.
Paris hotels Clement, Design de la Sorbonne, or...
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 5 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 12 British drivers
- 13 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 15 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 16 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 20 Spain Travel
- 21 Venice in Jan
- 22 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!