Another trip to Paris, after a gap of about 4 years. Prefer to keep my hotel rate under 150 e per night for a double room (single use), but that's proving a challenge. 3 star minimum. Elevator a must and I don't mind simple but I do not want shabby or gloomy. My previous favorite, the Delavigne in the 6th, was spiffy and new last time I stayed, but now I'm reading online comments that sound like it's overdue for a re-do. The hotel le Regent, on rue Dauphine, a location I love, is quoting a minumum of 160 e per night. Hotels that have been recommended to me include the Clement and the Grands Hommes (the latter is about the same price as le Regent). I just found online the Design de la Sorbonne, in the 5th. Good reviews on TA. Just wondering if anyone here knows the Clement or de la Sorbonne (or another gem) from recent experience.
Paris hotels Clement, Design de la Sorbonne, or...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 2 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 6 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 7 Getting From Italy to London
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 10 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 11 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 rome and pompei
- 14 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 15 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 16 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 18 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 19 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 20 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 21 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 22 Italy things to do?
- 23 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)