Another trip to Paris, after a gap of about 4 years. Prefer to keep my hotel rate under 150 e per night for a double room (single use), but that's proving a challenge. 3 star minimum. Elevator a must and I don't mind simple but I do not want shabby or gloomy. My previous favorite, the Delavigne in the 6th, was spiffy and new last time I stayed, but now I'm reading online comments that sound like it's overdue for a re-do. The hotel le Regent, on rue Dauphine, a location I love, is quoting a minumum of 160 e per night. Hotels that have been recommended to me include the Clement and the Grands Hommes (the latter is about the same price as le Regent). I just found online the Design de la Sorbonne, in the 5th. Good reviews on TA. Just wondering if anyone here knows the Clement or de la Sorbonne (or another gem) from recent experience.
Paris hotels Clement, Design de la Sorbonne, or...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 2 Ireland or Scotland
- 3 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 Athens at New Years
- 9 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 10 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 11 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 12 Cotswold Churches
- 13 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 14 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 15 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 16 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 17 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 18 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 22 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 23 London Trip Travel
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 I dream of Europe