Another trip to Paris, after a gap of about 4 years. Prefer to keep my hotel rate under 150 e per night for a double room (single use), but that's proving a challenge. 3 star minimum. Elevator a must and I don't mind simple but I do not want shabby or gloomy. My previous favorite, the Delavigne in the 6th, was spiffy and new last time I stayed, but now I'm reading online comments that sound like it's overdue for a re-do. The hotel le Regent, on rue Dauphine, a location I love, is quoting a minumum of 160 e per night. Hotels that have been recommended to me include the Clement and the Grands Hommes (the latter is about the same price as le Regent). I just found online the Design de la Sorbonne, in the 5th. Good reviews on TA. Just wondering if anyone here knows the Clement or de la Sorbonne (or another gem) from recent experience.
Paris hotels Clement, Design de la Sorbonne, or...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 2 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 Southwestern England
- 5 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 6 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 7 Airbnb
- 8 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 11 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 12 British Honeymoon!
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 17 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 18 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 19 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 20 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 21 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 22 Athens and which islands?
- 23 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 24 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 25 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer