Another trip to Paris, after a gap of about 4 years. Prefer to keep my hotel rate under 150 e per night for a double room (single use), but that's proving a challenge. 3 star minimum. Elevator a must and I don't mind simple but I do not want shabby or gloomy. My previous favorite, the Delavigne in the 6th, was spiffy and new last time I stayed, but now I'm reading online comments that sound like it's overdue for a re-do. The hotel le Regent, on rue Dauphine, a location I love, is quoting a minumum of 160 e per night. Hotels that have been recommended to me include the Clement and the Grands Hommes (the latter is about the same price as le Regent). I just found online the Design de la Sorbonne, in the 5th. Good reviews on TA. Just wondering if anyone here knows the Clement or de la Sorbonne (or another gem) from recent experience.
Paris hotels Clement, Design de la Sorbonne, or...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 2 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 3 Spain in late November/early December
- 4 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 5 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 6 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 7 Staying in the Highlands
- 8 Ireland Cell Phones
- 9 Athens-Delphi-Nafplio driving itinerary help
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 11 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 12 Travel by train in Poland?
- 13 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 14 Trains
- 15 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 16 scotland trave;
- 17 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 18 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 19 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 20 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 21 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 22 Berlin - one day off
- 23 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 24 Norway in June with parents.
- 25 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area