Another trip to Paris, after a gap of about 4 years. Prefer to keep my hotel rate under 150 e per night for a double room (single use), but that's proving a challenge. 3 star minimum. Elevator a must and I don't mind simple but I do not want shabby or gloomy. My previous favorite, the Delavigne in the 6th, was spiffy and new last time I stayed, but now I'm reading online comments that sound like it's overdue for a re-do. The hotel le Regent, on rue Dauphine, a location I love, is quoting a minumum of 160 e per night. Hotels that have been recommended to me include the Clement and the Grands Hommes (the latter is about the same price as le Regent). I just found online the Design de la Sorbonne, in the 5th. Good reviews on TA. Just wondering if anyone here knows the Clement or de la Sorbonne (or another gem) from recent experience.
Paris hotels Clement, Design de la Sorbonne, or...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 2 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 3 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 6 Potential trip - Balkans
- 7 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 8 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 9 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 10 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 11 Back to Provence in 2015
- 12 England in 7 days
- 13 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 14 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 15 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 16 Dordogne lodging
- 17 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 18 Rocamaxour
- 19 Dordogne markets
- 20 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 21 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 22 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 23 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 24 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 25 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI