Another trip to Paris, after a gap of about 4 years. Prefer to keep my hotel rate under 150 e per night for a double room (single use), but that's proving a challenge. 3 star minimum. Elevator a must and I don't mind simple but I do not want shabby or gloomy. My previous favorite, the Delavigne in the 6th, was spiffy and new last time I stayed, but now I'm reading online comments that sound like it's overdue for a re-do. The hotel le Regent, on rue Dauphine, a location I love, is quoting a minumum of 160 e per night. Hotels that have been recommended to me include the Clement and the Grands Hommes (the latter is about the same price as le Regent). I just found online the Design de la Sorbonne, in the 5th. Good reviews on TA. Just wondering if anyone here knows the Clement or de la Sorbonne (or another gem) from recent experience.
Paris hotels Clement, Design de la Sorbonne, or...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 shortened trip to Italy
- 10 Gift for French business associate
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Airbnb scam
- 15 Best data sim
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 20 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 21 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Trip Report, part 1
- 25 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine