Another trip to Paris, after a gap of about 4 years. Prefer to keep my hotel rate under 150 e per night for a double room (single use), but that's proving a challenge. 3 star minimum. Elevator a must and I don't mind simple but I do not want shabby or gloomy. My previous favorite, the Delavigne in the 6th, was spiffy and new last time I stayed, but now I'm reading online comments that sound like it's overdue for a re-do. The hotel le Regent, on rue Dauphine, a location I love, is quoting a minumum of 160 e per night. Hotels that have been recommended to me include the Clement and the Grands Hommes (the latter is about the same price as le Regent). I just found online the Design de la Sorbonne, in the 5th. Good reviews on TA. Just wondering if anyone here knows the Clement or de la Sorbonne (or another gem) from recent experience.
Paris hotels Clement, Design de la Sorbonne, or...
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 4 Last monte Paris apartment
- 5 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 10 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 13 Nice
- 14 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 San Lorenzo Market
- 22 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 23 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 24 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 25 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?