Another trip to Paris, after a gap of about 4 years. Prefer to keep my hotel rate under 150 e per night for a double room (single use), but that's proving a challenge. 3 star minimum. Elevator a must and I don't mind simple but I do not want shabby or gloomy. My previous favorite, the Delavigne in the 6th, was spiffy and new last time I stayed, but now I'm reading online comments that sound like it's overdue for a re-do. The hotel le Regent, on rue Dauphine, a location I love, is quoting a minumum of 160 e per night. Hotels that have been recommended to me include the Clement and the Grands Hommes (the latter is about the same price as le Regent). I just found online the Design de la Sorbonne, in the 5th. Good reviews on TA. Just wondering if anyone here knows the Clement or de la Sorbonne (or another gem) from recent experience.
Paris hotels Clement, Design de la Sorbonne, or...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 2 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 3 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 4 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 5 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 6 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 7 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 8 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 9 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 10 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 11 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 12 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 13 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 14 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 15 Latest Itinerary
- 16 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 17 Ireland or Scotland
- 18 Honeymoon Decision?
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 21 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 22 Two Month Europe Trip
- 23 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 24 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 25 How did YOU get to Puglia?