Another trip to Paris, after a gap of about 4 years. Prefer to keep my hotel rate under 150 e per night for a double room (single use), but that's proving a challenge. 3 star minimum. Elevator a must and I don't mind simple but I do not want shabby or gloomy. My previous favorite, the Delavigne in the 6th, was spiffy and new last time I stayed, but now I'm reading online comments that sound like it's overdue for a re-do. The hotel le Regent, on rue Dauphine, a location I love, is quoting a minumum of 160 e per night. Hotels that have been recommended to me include the Clement and the Grands Hommes (the latter is about the same price as le Regent). I just found online the Design de la Sorbonne, in the 5th. Good reviews on TA. Just wondering if anyone here knows the Clement or de la Sorbonne (or another gem) from recent experience.
Paris hotels Clement, Design de la Sorbonne, or...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break