Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Beaumarchais or Jacques de Molay. I'm travelling in July with my husband and 3 kids and I reserved at both but have no idea if they're nice or not. Any advice?
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 4 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 5 East coast trains
- 6 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 7 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 8 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 9 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 10 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 11 Car Rental Locations
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 13 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 19 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 24 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 25 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help