My daughter and I are going to London and Paris this July. I need some advice on hotel accommodations. Is there any area better to stay in than the other. We will be doing all the touristy things.. Eiffel Tower, Louve, Notre Dame etc. should we stay by the Louve 1 and 2 or perhaps 7? Our budget is between 200 and 250 a night ( dollars). Any suggestions. Would be greatly appreciated.
We feel we won't be in the hotel just to sleep but would like one that is close to tourist things so that we can walk or take the subway.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노⋞」◆「( SO224。COM )」◆「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 인터넷카지노⋞」◆「( SO224。COM )」◆「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 16 Where to enjoy Paris
- 17 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report