My daughter and I are going to London and Paris this July. I need some advice on hotel accommodations. Is there any area better to stay in than the other. We will be doing all the touristy things.. Eiffel Tower, Louve, Notre Dame etc. should we stay by the Louve 1 and 2 or perhaps 7? Our budget is between 200 and 250 a night ( dollars). Any suggestions. Would be greatly appreciated.
We feel we won't be in the hotel just to sleep but would like one that is close to tourist things so that we can walk or take the subway.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 3 Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Language to use in Belgium
- 6 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 7 Istanbul at Easter
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 Palermo Apartment
- 10 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 15 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 18 Barcelona - places to stay
- 19 Fado in Lisbon
- 20 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 21 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 22 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 23 Moldova and Transnistria
- 24 Camogli and surrounds
- 25 Central London indoor swimming locations