Can anyone suggest a hotel in Paris given the following?
I've been a couple of times before, stayed in Latin Q and the 15th. My companions this time have never been to Paris, so for their benefit, I'd be interested in someplace more or less central, as we all prefer walking. Not much interested in museums this time, but would rather do outdoor sightseeing and wandering.
Also, since we'll be going in late August, early Sept., I'd be interested in someplace with a courtyard, or patio, someplace quiet. (I know AC is a must)
I've looked on the usual sites, TA, booking.com, hotels.com, even have YouTubed and googled some places, but thought I'd ask here also.
Adjoining rooms are a plus. Our budget is around $200US per night. An apt.hotel would be great, except I find them on the sterile side.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to enjoy Paris
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Paris day trips August
- 5 Athens
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 9 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 10 Transportation from Brno train station
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 13 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 We're here!
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 22 Moving to Italy
- 23 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 24 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 25 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka