Can anyone suggest a hotel in Paris given the following?
I've been a couple of times before, stayed in Latin Q and the 15th. My companions this time have never been to Paris, so for their benefit, I'd be interested in someplace more or less central, as we all prefer walking. Not much interested in museums this time, but would rather do outdoor sightseeing and wandering.
Also, since we'll be going in late August, early Sept., I'd be interested in someplace with a courtyard, or patio, someplace quiet. (I know AC is a must)
I've looked on the usual sites, TA, booking.com, hotels.com, even have YouTubed and googled some places, but thought I'd ask here also.
Adjoining rooms are a plus. Our budget is around $200US per night. An apt.hotel would be great, except I find them on the sterile side.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 charter@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland