Can anyone suggest a hotel in Paris given the following?
I've been a couple of times before, stayed in Latin Q and the 15th. My companions this time have never been to Paris, so for their benefit, I'd be interested in someplace more or less central, as we all prefer walking. Not much interested in museums this time, but would rather do outdoor sightseeing and wandering.
Also, since we'll be going in late August, early Sept., I'd be interested in someplace with a courtyard, or patio, someplace quiet. (I know AC is a must)
I've looked on the usual sites, TA, booking.com, hotels.com, even have YouTubed and googled some places, but thought I'd ask here also.
Adjoining rooms are a plus. Our budget is around $200US per night. An apt.hotel would be great, except I find them on the sterile side.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 2 days in Florence
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 8 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 9 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 10 base for Andalucia
- 11 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 14 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 15 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 16 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 17 Windsor Castle
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 24 4 nights in Sardinia
- 25 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?