Can anyone suggest a hotel in Paris given the following?
I've been a couple of times before, stayed in Latin Q and the 15th. My companions this time have never been to Paris, so for their benefit, I'd be interested in someplace more or less central, as we all prefer walking. Not much interested in museums this time, but would rather do outdoor sightseeing and wandering.
Also, since we'll be going in late August, early Sept., I'd be interested in someplace with a courtyard, or patio, someplace quiet. (I know AC is a must)
I've looked on the usual sites, TA, booking.com, hotels.com, even have YouTubed and googled some places, but thought I'd ask here also.
Adjoining rooms are a plus. Our budget is around $200US per night. An apt.hotel would be great, except I find them on the sterile side.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노"☡→人【 POP313。TK 】人←☡"슈퍼카지노실시간카지노
- 2 월드카지노"☠→人【 POP313。TK 】人←☠"슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Kayaking in Avignon
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Scotland Trip Report