I am planning a trip to Paris for 5 nights in the middle of October and need some suggestions about finding a hotel. My budget is around $200 (Canadian) per night, maximum. I am a single female, traveling alone, so am looking for somewhere that I feel safe. It needs to be close to a Metro station, shops and restaurants. If it has a free breakfast and Wifi, even better. It would also be good if it was close to a grocery store, as I would like to pick up drinks, fruit etc.
If anyone has any suggestion about neighborhoods to avoid, look into and hotels, that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from prague to salzburg
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 Acropolis Athens
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 Versailles
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??