I am planning a trip to Paris for 5 nights in the middle of October and need some suggestions about finding a hotel. My budget is around $200 (Canadian) per night, maximum. I am a single female, traveling alone, so am looking for somewhere that I feel safe. It needs to be close to a Metro station, shops and restaurants. If it has a free breakfast and Wifi, even better. It would also be good if it was close to a grocery store, as I would like to pick up drinks, fruit etc.
If anyone has any suggestion about neighborhoods to avoid, look into and hotels, that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days each in London and Paris
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 4 A few more questions about Brittany
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 6 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 7 Positano or Sorrento?
- 8 Paris in November
- 9 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 10 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 11 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 18 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 21 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 22 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 23 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Switzerland in September