I am planning a trip to Paris for 5 nights in the middle of October and need some suggestions about finding a hotel. My budget is around $200 (Canadian) per night, maximum. I am a single female, traveling alone, so am looking for somewhere that I feel safe. It needs to be close to a Metro station, shops and restaurants. If it has a free breakfast and Wifi, even better. It would also be good if it was close to a grocery store, as I would like to pick up drinks, fruit etc.
If anyone has any suggestion about neighborhoods to avoid, look into and hotels, that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Prague
- 16 Ischia
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Spain and South of France
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Overnight at Heathrow
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 France, UK and Ireland
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Ronda Wine/biking
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May