which hotel is in a better location for a nice French neighborhood feel...Renaissance Arc de Triomphe or Renaissance Le Parc Trocadero? We have points, thus the reason a Renaissance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy tours
- 2 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Amsterdam
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 7 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 See You In Minsk
- 12 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 13 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 14 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 15 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 16 Norway Advice
- 17 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 20 Scottish Passport
- 21 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 22 Questions About Croatia
- 23 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 24 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 25 Best day trips from Paris