Hello, I have been researching for a apartment rental in Paris for a couple of weeks now. I came across a posting, and I believe it was in the Fodor forum, about a hotel that also had a few apartments on site or nearby that they managed. I have not been able to find the post since. If anyone knows what hotel this might be, please let me know. Thanks for the help.
Paris Hotel with apartments
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 2 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 3 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 4 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 7 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Matisse at Tate
- 12 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 13 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 14 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 15 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 16 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 17 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 18 Ireland Southwest
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 22 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 canadian memorial in Normandy France