Hello, I have been researching for a apartment rental in Paris for a couple of weeks now. I came across a posting, and I believe it was in the Fodor forum, about a hotel that also had a few apartments on site or nearby that they managed. I have not been able to find the post since. If anyone knows what hotel this might be, please let me know. Thanks for the help.
Paris Hotel with apartments
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 best time to book accommodation
- 7 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 8 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 9 Stay near Paris
- 10 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 11 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 Sicily - not a trip report
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 19 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012