Does anyone have any thoughts on the above hotels in St. Germain based on fairly recent stays? Room and bathroom size especially.
They are all highly rated enough so I expect them to be very clean but word to the otherwise would be good to know.
Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 2 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 3 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 8 Aaah...Umbria!
- 9 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 15 Provence : So many places too little time
- 16 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 17 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 20 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 23 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 24 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 25 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.