Does anyone have any thoughts on the above hotels in St. Germain based on fairly recent stays? Room and bathroom size especially.
They are all highly rated enough so I expect them to be very clean but word to the otherwise would be good to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 2 Private transportation
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 7 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 8 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 9 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 10 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 11 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 12 Global Travel Warning...
- 13 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 14 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 17 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 18 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 19 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 20 Advices about our itiniary
- 21 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 22 A week in Burgundy
- 23 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 24 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 25 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)