Does anyone have any thoughts on the above hotels in St. Germain based on fairly recent stays? Room and bathroom size especially.
They are all highly rated enough so I expect them to be very clean but word to the otherwise would be good to know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 Road trip with our dog
- 7 Can parking
- 8 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 9 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 12 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 16 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 17 Douro Valley in January?
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)