Does anyone have any thoughts on the above hotels in St. Germain based on fairly recent stays? Room and bathroom size especially.
They are all highly rated enough so I expect them to be very clean but word to the otherwise would be good to know.
Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 2 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 5 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 6 Token of thanks!
- 7 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 8 Favorite things to do in London
- 9 Interested In Coach Passes
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 3 days in Bordeaux
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 17 4 days in lake region
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 20 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 21 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 24 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 25 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations