I will be in Paris for a few days. I have 2 large luggages that I will have with me. I'm thinking about staying in a hotel near CDG and take the train into Paris each day I'm there instead of booking a room in the city. Do you recommend doing that? How much would my total transportation cost be (taking public transportation)? If you have any hotels in the city center to recommend, please do so. How much is the taxi ride between CDG and a hotel in Paris?
Paris hotel recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 2 Swiss rail passes
- 3 Day trip on the Rhine
- 4 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 5 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 8 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 13 Day trips from Marseille
- 14 train to Vernon France
- 15 Avignon to London?
- 16 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 19 Venice
- 20 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 21 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 22 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 London tube
- 25 Sim Card for Data Plan