I will be in Paris for a few days. I have 2 large luggages that I will have with me. I'm thinking about staying in a hotel near CDG and take the train into Paris each day I'm there instead of booking a room in the city. Do you recommend doing that? How much would my total transportation cost be (taking public transportation)? If you have any hotels in the city center to recommend, please do so. How much is the taxi ride between CDG and a hotel in Paris?
Paris hotel recommendation
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 5 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Apartments in Rome
- 16 Which travel plan?
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June