I'm drawing a blank on the name of the hotel near the Tuileries Gardens that has gotten a number of good reviews here. Can someone help me remember, please? Friends are going to Paris in August and are starting on reservations a bit late!
Paris hotel opposite Tuileries Gardens
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague Main Train Station
- 2 Itinerary Questions
- 3 Place to propose
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Lake como
- 13 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 16 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 17 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 19 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 20 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 21 Three for the road
- 22 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 23 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?