I'm drawing a blank on the name of the hotel near the Tuileries Gardens that has gotten a number of good reviews here. Can someone help me remember, please? Friends are going to Paris in August and are starting on reservations a bit late!
Paris hotel opposite Tuileries Gardens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 20 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 21 London visit
- 22 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?