We will be staying one night in Paris before we catch a train to Beaune that leaves from the Bercy station. Does anyone have any suggestions for accomodation that would enable us to walk to the station? We're not looking for luxury; it's only one night.
Paris hotel near Gare de Bercy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold Churches
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 4 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Norway 2014
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 Athens at New Years
- 24 chrismas in rome
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?