We will be staying one night in Paris before we catch a train to Beaune that leaves from the Bercy station. Does anyone have any suggestions for accomodation that would enable us to walk to the station? We're not looking for luxury; it's only one night.
Paris hotel near Gare de Bercy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 2 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 3 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 4 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 5 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 6 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 7 Stay in Venice
- 8 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 9 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 10 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 11 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 12 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 13 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 16 Southwestern England
- 17 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 18 Andalucia itinerary help
- 19 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 20 Escher Museum The Hague
- 21 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 22 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 23 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 25 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini