We will be staying one night in Paris before we catch a train to Beaune that leaves from the Bercy station. Does anyone have any suggestions for accomodation that would enable us to walk to the station? We're not looking for luxury; it's only one night.
Paris hotel near Gare de Bercy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 buying souviners and art
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 Positano in high season???
- 4 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 5 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 London Half-Term City Break
- 8 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 9 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 10 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 11 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 12 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 13 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 14 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 15 Train tickets France and Spain
- 16 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 17 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 18 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 19 Travel services for Spain
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Napoli logistics
- 24 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 25 Greece ferries/speed boats?