We will be staying one night in Paris before we catch a train to Beaune that leaves from the Bercy station. Does anyone have any suggestions for accomodation that would enable us to walk to the station? We're not looking for luxury; it's only one night.
Paris hotel near Gare de Bercy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 2 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 3 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 4 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 5 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 6 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 7 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 8 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 9 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 10 Paris Libraries
- 11 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 12 British Royals
- 13 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 14 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 15 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 16 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 17 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 18 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 19 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 20 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 21 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 22 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 23 Paris: Best Bistros
- 24 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 25 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment