We will be staying one night in Paris before we catch a train to Beaune that leaves from the Bercy station. Does anyone have any suggestions for accomodation that would enable us to walk to the station? We're not looking for luxury; it's only one night.
Paris hotel near Gare de Bercy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Avignon to London?
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 18 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Mycenae Documentary