We will be staying one night in Paris before we catch a train to Beaune that leaves from the Bercy station. Does anyone have any suggestions for accomodation that would enable us to walk to the station? We're not looking for luxury; it's only one night.
Paris hotel near Gare de Bercy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 2 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Greek Island honeymoon
- 5 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 6 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 7 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 8 Naples and Salerno
- 9 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 10 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 11 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 16 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 17 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 18 My poppy arrived today!
- 19 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 20 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 21 Garmisch
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 24 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 25 Floating the Gorge!!!