I'm trying to help my 85 year old Dad find a centrally located (near the Seine/Louvre/Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, etc) comfortable, but not extravagant hotel in Paris for 7 nights this October. He has visited Paris several times with tours, but wants to do an independent trip. He doesn't use a computer, so I volunteered to help. He would prefer airport transfer for arrival & departure & breakfast each morning, easy access to bus or metro. Elevator, if needed, is mandatory. It would be very helpful if the front office staff spoke a bit of English to help out with directions and advice. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Paris Hotel Help for 85 year old Dad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 2 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 18 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 19 Heli Tour
- 20 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 23 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary