I'm trying to help my 85 year old Dad find a centrally located (near the Seine/Louvre/Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, etc) comfortable, but not extravagant hotel in Paris for 7 nights this October. He has visited Paris several times with tours, but wants to do an independent trip. He doesn't use a computer, so I volunteered to help. He would prefer airport transfer for arrival & departure & breakfast each morning, easy access to bus or metro. Elevator, if needed, is mandatory. It would be very helpful if the front office staff spoke a bit of English to help out with directions and advice. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Paris Hotel Help for 85 year old Dad
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 5 Lake como
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 Place to propose
- 10 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 11 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 13 Prague Main Train Station
- 14 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 15 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 16 Three for the road
- 17 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 18 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 19 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 20 Itinerary Questions
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 23 British drivers
- 24 Portugal in September
- 25 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment