I'm trying to help my 85 year old Dad find a centrally located (near the Seine/Louvre/Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, etc) comfortable, but not extravagant hotel in Paris for 7 nights this October. He has visited Paris several times with tours, but wants to do an independent trip. He doesn't use a computer, so I volunteered to help. He would prefer airport transfer for arrival & departure & breakfast each morning, easy access to bus or metro. Elevator, if needed, is mandatory. It would be very helpful if the front office staff spoke a bit of English to help out with directions and advice. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Paris Hotel Help for 85 year old Dad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 3 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 13 Reykjavik hotels
- 14 Hotels that we found special
- 15 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 16 Too many Trip Reports
- 17 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15