I'm trying to help my 85 year old Dad find a centrally located (near the Seine/Louvre/Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, etc) comfortable, but not extravagant hotel in Paris for 7 nights this October. He has visited Paris several times with tours, but wants to do an independent trip. He doesn't use a computer, so I volunteered to help. He would prefer airport transfer for arrival & departure & breakfast each morning, easy access to bus or metro. Elevator, if needed, is mandatory. It would be very helpful if the front office staff spoke a bit of English to help out with directions and advice. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Paris Hotel Help for 85 year old Dad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever europe trip
- 2 northern Portugal
- 3 Scottland for a day!
- 4 A guide to Madrid
- 5 Best Tours of Europe
- 6 England, Paris itinerary help
- 7 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 8 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 10 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 11 Best london location to stay?
- 12 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 13 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 14 Scotland and northern England
- 15 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 16 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 17 Help me with this trip
- 18 Help me plan a Trip
- 19 Europe first timers
- 20 Germany and Switzerland
- 21 Prague for a week?
- 22 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 23 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 24 International Drivers Permit
- 25 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?