I am looking for a hotel in Paris for 3 nights in end of December. We are a younger couple, 27 & 34 and would like to stay in a neighborhood with great food and bars. We prefer more laid back bistros than high end french food. I would also like to stay near the Eifel Tower, but if we have to sacrifice good restaurants and bars for a hotel near the Eifel Tower, restaurants and bars are more important.
Any advice on where to stay- and restaurant recommendations in that same neighborhood would be wonderful.
We would like to spend max $300 per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transit Visa
- 2 (U.S) Microsoft Office365 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 office 24*7
- 3 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 4 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 5 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 6 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 7 Travelling Iceland
- 8 Italian lake cruise
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Tuscany Itinerary
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Route Information
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 My Topic TitleT 10 card question