I am looking for a hotel in Paris for 3 nights in end of December. We are a younger couple, 27 & 34 and would like to stay in a neighborhood with great food and bars. We prefer more laid back bistros than high end french food. I would also like to stay near the Eifel Tower, but if we have to sacrifice good restaurants and bars for a hotel near the Eifel Tower, restaurants and bars are more important.
Any advice on where to stay- and restaurant recommendations in that same neighborhood would be wonderful.
We would like to spend max $300 per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 3 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 4 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 PARIS
- 17 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 18 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 19 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 20 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 21 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 22 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 23 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Airline to Rome