I am looking for a hotel in Paris for 3 nights in end of December. We are a younger couple, 27 & 34 and would like to stay in a neighborhood with great food and bars. We prefer more laid back bistros than high end french food. I would also like to stay near the Eifel Tower, but if we have to sacrifice good restaurants and bars for a hotel near the Eifel Tower, restaurants and bars are more important.
Any advice on where to stay- and restaurant recommendations in that same neighborhood would be wonderful.
We would like to spend max $300 per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 2 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 3 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 6 Gluten Free in Italy
- 7 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 8 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 9 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 10 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 11 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 12 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 13 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 14 A few last minute questions
- 15 I'm KuKu for Iceland
- 16 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 17 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 18 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 22 Portugal trains
- 23 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 24 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 25 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?