I am looking for a hotel in Paris for 3 nights in end of December. We are a younger couple, 27 & 34 and would like to stay in a neighborhood with great food and bars. We prefer more laid back bistros than high end french food. I would also like to stay near the Eifel Tower, but if we have to sacrifice good restaurants and bars for a hotel near the Eifel Tower, restaurants and bars are more important.
Any advice on where to stay- and restaurant recommendations in that same neighborhood would be wonderful.
We would like to spend max $300 per night.
Paris Hotel for Young Couple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Help with European vacation plan
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 10 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 American Express
- 19 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Which european city?