I am looking for a hotel in Paris for 3 nights in end of December. We are a younger couple, 27 & 34 and would like to stay in a neighborhood with great food and bars. We prefer more laid back bistros than high end french food. I would also like to stay near the Eifel Tower, but if we have to sacrifice good restaurants and bars for a hotel near the Eifel Tower, restaurants and bars are more important.
Any advice on where to stay- and restaurant recommendations in that same neighborhood would be wonderful.
We would like to spend max $300 per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 travel fan 220v?
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Guide in Russia
- 8 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 9 WWI Battlefields
- 10 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 11 Visiting Zurich
- 12 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 13 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 23 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 24 Rent a Car?
- 25 Whistle stop family road trip