My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small towns not too near Paris
- 2 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Ljubljana to Zagreb and Split to Dubrovnik Buses
- 5 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 6 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 7 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 8 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 9 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 10 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 14 Clean up spam
- 15 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 18 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 22 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 23 Positano Surprise
- 24 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 25 Ottolenghi walk-ins?