My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Paris Hotel feedback!
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 River cruises
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Belgium