My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 3 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 4 Car hire
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 9 Holiday Itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 12 Visiting the Black Forest
- 13 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 14 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Greece itinerary ideas
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Day trips from Uzes