My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 2 2 Days in Bologna
- 3 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 4 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 5 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 6 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 10 First Time Europe Trip
- 11 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 12 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 14 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Hostel Advice
- 17 Munich, Germany
- 18 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 19 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 23 Planning Europe itinerary
- 24 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 25 Path of the gods.