My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 3 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 4 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 5 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 6 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 7 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 8 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 9 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 10 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 11 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 12 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 13 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 14 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 15 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 16 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 17 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 18 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 19 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 20 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 21 Appenzell in December?
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 24 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 25 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot