My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 3 Travelling Iceland
- 4 Seville to Cordoba
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 IWM
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 10 Amalfi Coast
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 19 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 20 Itinery help Crete
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 23 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 24 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 25 Help me make this possible!