My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 8 Food in Positano
- 9 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 10 Ireland hotel questions
- 11 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 12 Italy
- 13 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 14 3 weeks in Spain
- 15 Emergencies in Ireland
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 18 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 19 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 20 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 21 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 22 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Edinburgh to Skye