My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 3 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 4 Venice
- 5 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 6 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 9 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Porto and vicinity
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 15 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 16 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 17 Norway fjord
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Italy
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich