My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 인터넷바카라⋞」♥「( SO224。COM )」♥「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 Petrol in Greece
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 Where to enjoy Paris
- 12 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 17 Meteora for older folk
- 18 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 21 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016