My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Paris Hotel feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 2 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 car rental companies Italy
- 7 Sicily Suggetions
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 12 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 13 Paris in April?
- 14 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 15 Three days in Spain
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Flam, Norway railway