My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 2 Where should I go with my family?
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 12 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 13 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 14 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 21 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 22 Which Hotel in Rome
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland