My husband, 6 year old son and I will be in Paris in April. We are considering three hotels somewhat off the beaten path (usually we've stayed somewhere more central): Sofitel La Defense, Pullman Paris Bercy, and the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse. Anyone familiar with these hotels? They all seem to have good reviews, large rooms (we want to be able to get a cot in there for our son), and seem to be about a 10min metro ride to more central areas of Paris. Wondering if any of the three are easier to get to the attractions of downtown Paris and also if any are better in terms of food options within walking distance of the hotel. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Paris Hotel feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG to Lannion
- 2 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 3 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 4 walking guide in Paris
- 5 Blog updates from Europe.
- 6 Looking for add on city
- 7 Trip to Pyrenees
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 10 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 11 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 12 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 13 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 17 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 22 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 23 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 24 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 25 Taxi service in Nice