My wife and I are traveling (without the kids) to Paris in May 2002 to celebrate 20 years of wedding bliss (gag me). We've narrowed the hotel choices down to these 4: Le Tourville, Relais Saint Germain, Saint Gregoire, and Buci Latin. We are interested in your opinions to help us select the one. Merci.
Paris Hotel Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 London hotel
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 13 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris