My wife and I are traveling (without the kids) to Paris in May 2002 to celebrate 20 years of wedding bliss (gag me). We've narrowed the hotel choices down to these 4: Le Tourville, Relais Saint Germain, Saint Gregoire, and Buci Latin. We are interested in your opinions to help us select the one. Merci.
Paris Hotel Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 2 Lyon Arrondissements
- 3 Rome to Positano
- 4 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 5 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 6 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 7 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 8 1+ days in Toledo
- 9 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 10 Paris info required
- 11 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 12 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 13 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 14 Directions needed from Clifden to Dublin
- 15 Catalonia
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 Greek Island honeymoon
- 18 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 19 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 20 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 21 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 22 DCC on the increase?
- 23 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 24 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 25 First World War tour