My wife and I are traveling (without the kids) to Paris in May 2002 to celebrate 20 years of wedding bliss (gag me). We've narrowed the hotel choices down to these 4: Le Tourville, Relais Saint Germain, Saint Gregoire, and Buci Latin. We are interested in your opinions to help us select the one. Merci.
Paris Hotel Advice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Place to propose
- 2 Portugal in September
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?
- 10 Need help deciding - Italy or Spain in winter
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 13 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 14 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 An Solo Ameircan in Paris
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 20 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Train travel in Europe
- 24 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 25 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata