My boyfriend and I are planning a 3 day trip in Paris. It will be our first time there. We will be there mid July. I have no idea what part of the city to stay in. We would like to be near some restaurants/bars and not too far from a metro stop. Any suggestions on hotels or even just areas to help narrow it down would be awesome. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 2 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 Transport in Venice
- 6 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 7 Prebook B&Bs
- 8 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 Wengen to Torino?
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 13 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 14 Italy - Month of July
- 15 England & Scotland in April
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 20 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 23 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 24 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco