My boyfriend and I are planning a 3 day trip in Paris. It will be our first time there. We will be there mid July. I have no idea what part of the city to stay in. We would like to be near some restaurants/bars and not too far from a metro stop. Any suggestions on hotels or even just areas to help narrow it down would be awesome. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 2 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 3 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 4 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 5 Berlin: evening dining
- 6 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 7 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 8 Immigration Procedures
- 9 In Paris on my own
- 10 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 11 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 15 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 16 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 17 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 18 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 19 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 22 Hotel in Paris
- 23 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 24 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May