We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary advice
- 2 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 3 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 4 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 5 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 8 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 9 Bayeux tapestry
- 10 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 11 Camino No-No
- 12 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 13 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 14 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 15 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 16 Bus ride to Positano
- 17 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 18 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 21 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 23 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 24 Is Capri overrated?
- 25 A week in Paris