We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Expat area's in France
- 2 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 3 Aaah...Umbria!
- 4 Sorrento Advice Please
- 5 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 6 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 7 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 10 Do I need train tix in advance
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 13 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 14 Cyprus photo gallery
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 17 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 20 Schengen rule made easy
- 21 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 22 Need help with itinerary
- 23 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family