We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train in Poland?
- 2 Trains Austria
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 5 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 6 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 7 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 8 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 9 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 10 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 11 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 12 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 13 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 16 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 17 Staying in the Highlands
- 18 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 19 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 20 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 23 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 24 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 25 Izmir or Bodrum in July?