We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 2 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 3 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 4 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 5 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 6 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 7 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 8 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 9 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 10 What to wear
- 11 german rail ticket question
- 12 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 13 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 14 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 15 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Prague flea markets
- 18 Tipping in Greece
- 19 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 20 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 21 Timing a river cruise
- 22 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 23 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 24 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 25 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse