We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
- 1 London Evening Activity
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 6 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 7 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 8 Paris Recommendations
- 9 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 10 Suggestions for France Italy
- 11 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 12 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 15 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 18 France by rail or car?
- 19 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 20 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 21 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 22 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 23 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 24 Bank of England Museum
- 25 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!