We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 5 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 6 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 14 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 15 Heli Tour
- 16 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 19 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 20 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Tight Planning?