We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 2 10 days to Explore Europe
- 3 How much luggage?????
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 6 German Rail Twin Pass
- 7 London restaurants
- 8 White Villages base?
- 9 Help with France itinerary
- 10 plug adapters ITALY
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 13 biking in France
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 16 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 17 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 18 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 19 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 20 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 21 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 22 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 23 ITALO trains need help
- 24 Terrorism in Europe
- 25 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria