We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in Bath
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 8 Shipping Prosecco
- 9 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 10 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Italy - Month of July
- 13 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 14 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days