We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 2 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 3 How Do Public Holidays Affect Travel and Sightseeing in France?
- 4 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 5 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 6 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 7 April in Madrid
- 8 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 9 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 10 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 11 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 12 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 13 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 14 Amsterday > Bruges
- 15 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 16 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 17 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 18 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 19 Great restaurants in Italy
- 20 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 21 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 22 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 23 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts