We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 Help with a small island in Greece
- 4 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 5 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 6 Trip to Pyrenees
- 7 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 8 Crete Ancient sites
- 9 Hotel in Rome?
- 10 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 13 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 14 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 15 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 16 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 17 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 18 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 19 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 23 Luggage advice
- 24 Ireland driving vacation
- 25 I booked "Paris in Winter"