We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 3 South of France November Trip Report
- 4 Nice or Marseille??
- 5 Dresden or Leipzig
- 6 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Moving to Belfast
- 15 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 16 Rome---August and September
- 17 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 20 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 21 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 22 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 23 4-6 weeks
- 24 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth