We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 3 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 4 Lake Como transportation questions
- 5 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 6 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 7 By train to and out of Prague
- 8 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 9 Cylades Island Hopping
- 10 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Normandy and Loire
- 15 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 16 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 17 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 18 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 19 Northern Europe in April-May
- 20 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 21 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 22 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 25 Granada