We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 6 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 7 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 8 Best day trips from Paris
- 9 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 10 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 11 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 12 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 13 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 14 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 15 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 16 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 17 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 18 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 19 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 20 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 21 Europe in winter
- 22 Bodrum to instanbul
- 23 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 24 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro