We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 4 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 2 Week European Itinerary
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 rent car / Munich