We are going to Paris in April it will be our second visit The first time we stayed at the Milliseme in St. Germain. The hotel offers many perks such as river cruise and museum tickets, and free breakfasts. Does anyone know of another hotel in the 200-300 dollar a night range that is comparable? We just want to entertain the idea of a different hotel to make our second trip not a repeat of the first. Thanks.
- 1 Backpacking through Europe
- 2 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 3 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 4 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 10 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 11 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 12 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 13 London at Xmas
- 14 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 ferry to Harwich
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 21 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 22 just want to know
- 23 Planning my trip to Italy
- 24 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 25 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon