Has anyone stayed in Les Jardins de la Villa, on the Rue Belidor? If so, please tell us about it and if you recommend it. Thanks very much.
Paris - Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to make this adventure work?
- 2 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 3 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 4 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 5 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 6 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 7 where to stay in Germany
- 8 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 9 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 10 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 Majorca - where to stay?
- 13 Basel - Day Trip
- 14 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 Spending money in Italy?
- 17 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 18 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe