Has anyone stayed in Les Jardins de la Villa, on the Rue Belidor? If so, please tell us about it and if you recommend it. Thanks very much.
Paris - Hotel
- 1 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 2 Paris Ticket t+
- 3 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Train Passes
- 6 Rome apartment
- 7 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 8 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 9 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 10 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 11 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 14 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 15 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 17 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 18 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 19 Benita In Paris
- 20 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 21 pier in Copenhagen
- 22 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 23 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 24 Am I too fat too travel?
- 25 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen