We haven't been to Paris since our first visit over 10 years ago. We are planning on returning in December 2008, with friends. We stayed in the St Suplice area which was very nice. Any hotel recommendation for the same area?
Paris Hotel -St Suplice
- 1 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 6 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 9 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 10 East coast trains
- 11 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 12 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 15 Car Rental Locations
- 16 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 21 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels