i was looking at the best western la fleche d'or hotel. the rate seems reasonable for hotels in paris but i would like to ask you guys for your opinion to see whether its nice or not. i want to stay in a hotel that is located closely to most attractions, restaraunts, metro, etc. would that be better than the lido hotel? please help meeee!!!!!
Paris hotel ---please help!!!!
- 1 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 2 Yet another train question......
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 5 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 6 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 7 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 8 Do and don't, eating in France
- 9 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 10 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 11 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 12 london travelcrard
- 13 Am I too fat too travel?
- 14 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 15 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 16 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 17 France Itinerary Help
- 18 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 19 Paris Ticket t+
- 20 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 21 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 22 Best area to stay in Rome
- 23 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 24 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 25 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report