We are visiting Paris in July for 5 nights and would love some advice on a couple of things. Our plan is to visit the Palace of Versailles, Disneyland for 2 days and then the usual sights such as the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre and so on. What I am wondering is what would be the best option for travelling ( I was thinking the viste pass for zones 1-5 for 5 days) and also what area of Paris would be the best to stay. I have been looking into all of this and feel like I am going around in circles, please please help
Paris help please
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Home base in Provence in July
- 3 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 4 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Best area for wine and which one?
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 10 Prague Itinerary
- 11 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 12 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 13 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 14 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 17 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 18 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 19 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 22 Barcelona
- 23 Drive Rome Florence
- 24 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 25 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks