We are visiting Paris in July for 5 nights and would love some advice on a couple of things. Our plan is to visit the Palace of Versailles, Disneyland for 2 days and then the usual sights such as the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre and so on. What I am wondering is what would be the best option for travelling ( I was thinking the viste pass for zones 1-5 for 5 days) and also what area of Paris would be the best to stay. I have been looking into all of this and feel like I am going around in circles, please please help
Paris help please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 2 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 3 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 4 Raining in rome
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Autumn in Paris
- 7 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 8 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 9 3 weeks in Sicily
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 12 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 15 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 16 Fabulous Palermo
- 17 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 20 Portugal in January
- 21 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 25 A taste of Italy in 11 nights