People on the Italy and France boards have been really helpful. I'm wondering if anyone can give me some quick feedback on two Paris VRBOs.
My partner and I will be in Paris for three weeks in July-Aug. We both work from home on laptops while we travel. One of our pleasures in visiting Paris will be exploring Patricia Wells's favorite restaurant picks: http://www.patriciawells.com/restaurant_picks
Many of these are located in the 6th, 7th, and 11th Arrondissements.
Here are the two flats we're considering:
Metro Hotel de Ville, 2BR/1BA, 485 sq ft: http://www.vrbo.com/106316
Metro Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, 2BR/2BA, 1200 sq ft: http://www.vrbo.com/290491
I'm inclined to go with the Arrondissement 9 flat because I love space, but am wondering if all the metro-riding to get to dinner is going to be a drag.
Any quick responses would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 2 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 8 Iceland rental camper company
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 southeast sicily town as home base
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 13 Chania
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 16 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 17 Spanish food - not that special?
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy