People on the Italy and France boards have been really helpful. I'm wondering if anyone can give me some quick feedback on two Paris VRBOs.
My partner and I will be in Paris for three weeks in July-Aug. We both work from home on laptops while we travel. One of our pleasures in visiting Paris will be exploring Patricia Wells's favorite restaurant picks: http://www.patriciawells.com/restaurant_picks
Many of these are located in the 6th, 7th, and 11th Arrondissements.
Here are the two flats we're considering:
Metro Hotel de Ville, 2BR/1BA, 485 sq ft: http://www.vrbo.com/106316
Metro Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, 2BR/2BA, 1200 sq ft: http://www.vrbo.com/290491
I'm inclined to go with the Arrondissement 9 flat because I love space, but am wondering if all the metro-riding to get to dinner is going to be a drag.
Any quick responses would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Canal du Midi
- 3 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 4 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Rental car in Menton
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 Barcelona and...
- 9 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 10 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 11 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 12 February in Florence
- 13 Praiana to Positano
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Family vacation to europe
- 18 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 24 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 25 Spain during Holy Week