People on the Italy and France boards have been really helpful. I'm wondering if anyone can give me some quick feedback on two Paris VRBOs.
My partner and I will be in Paris for three weeks in July-Aug. We both work from home on laptops while we travel. One of our pleasures in visiting Paris will be exploring Patricia Wells's favorite restaurant picks: http://www.patriciawells.com/restaurant_picks
Many of these are located in the 6th, 7th, and 11th Arrondissements.
Here are the two flats we're considering:
Metro Hotel de Ville, 2BR/1BA, 485 sq ft: http://www.vrbo.com/106316
Metro Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, 2BR/2BA, 1200 sq ft: http://www.vrbo.com/290491
I'm inclined to go with the Arrondissement 9 flat because I love space, but am wondering if all the metro-riding to get to dinner is going to be a drag.
Any quick responses would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 Moscow Favorites
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 10 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 11 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 Airport Transit Visa
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 18 Italian lake cruise
- 19 Paris advice with kids
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 25 Travelling Iceland