Hoping for your expert advice. I love more traditional French food. Specifically looking for a great place (can be a cafe, bistro, restaurant etc) in Paris that serves a great sole meuniere or sole almandine. Is there any place you can recommend, preferably one that is not crazy expensive
I'm staying near the Louvre but we are fine with going to other neighborhoods in Paris for great food!
Thanks in advance for sharing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 11 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 12 Paris for children
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 Couscous
- 15 European Vacation 2017
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 18 Naples + Walking Tour
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 23 One July night in Verona - help!
- 24 London in September
- 25 Cash in Greece ATMs