Hoping for your expert advice. I love more traditional French food. Specifically looking for a great place (can be a cafe, bistro, restaurant etc) in Paris that serves a great sole meuniere or sole almandine. Is there any place you can recommend, preferably one that is not crazy expensive
I'm staying near the Louvre but we are fine with going to other neighborhoods in Paris for great food!
Thanks in advance for sharing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노게임사이트추천
- 2 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』하롱베이카지노
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』해외국내카지노사업
- 4 코리아레이스 ≪ 접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 5 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 6 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 온라인 신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 8 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 9 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 10 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 11 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 12 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 13 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 17 Almalfi
- 18 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 19 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 20 Athens multi site pass
- 21 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 22 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 23 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Italy trip with kids - planning help?