I will arrive at 1:45 PM by TGV Lyria into Gare De Lyon. It will be late April. I will have luggage, a 26" and carry on rolly case. I need to get to my apartment in the 5th on Rue de la Harpe. It is in between Cluny La Sorbonne line 10 and St Michel line 4/ RER Metro stations. Is it feasible to try to take the metro? Are there elevators? Is there whole lot of walking involved,? I can't do stairs well with this luggage. Other suggestions? I am looking for something not overly costly. TIA
Paris - Gare De Lyon to Apartment in 5th Arr
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 2 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 3 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 4 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 5 What to wear
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 german rail ticket question
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Fashion for larger man?
- 12 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 13 Arc de Triumph Question
- 14 Greek ferries
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 Prague flea markets
- 21 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 23 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 24 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 25 Monet in Normandy