I have possibly read and browsed through all the forums here and in other websites regarding French Schools in Paris.
I plan to be there on April 2015 for one month.
I am looking for less than 5 days per week of classes as I plan to also enjoy Paris and travel on weekends.
The 3 schools I have finalized are the following:
Alliance Francaise - Extensive Class 9 h/wk, 107 €/wk Monday, Tues, Thursday
EFI Paris - Extensive 9 hr/wk, 295 €/ 4wks MTTh
Verlaine Langue - Semi Extensive 9 hr/wk, 370 €/ 4wks MTWTh
I have read numerous reviews about Alliance Francaise as it may be a hit or miss, depending on the professors. Also that it includes big number of people in classes.
EFI Paris website says it limits their students to 15 per class.
Verlaine Langue limits their students to 6 per class.
I like the idea of smaller classes however I haven't read much about Verlaine langue reviews. There are testimonials on their website but I am not sure how recent they are.
Going to Alliance Francaise is still in my choices because I have gone to AF in San Francisco in the 2013 for 6 months. I the classes were up to 15 students and I still learned a lot. Also I like the idea of going to a real Parisian campus and experiencing the "student" life.
Now I think I need more feedback on the schools so I can decide which I will choose. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 19 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 20 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 21 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 22 Luggage Storage
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily