I have possibly read and browsed through all the forums here and in other websites regarding French Schools in Paris.
I plan to be there on April 2015 for one month.
I am looking for less than 5 days per week of classes as I plan to also enjoy Paris and travel on weekends.
The 3 schools I have finalized are the following:
Alliance Francaise - Extensive Class 9 h/wk, 107 €/wk Monday, Tues, Thursday
EFI Paris - Extensive 9 hr/wk, 295 €/ 4wks MTTh
Verlaine Langue - Semi Extensive 9 hr/wk, 370 €/ 4wks MTWTh
I have read numerous reviews about Alliance Francaise as it may be a hit or miss, depending on the professors. Also that it includes big number of people in classes.
EFI Paris website says it limits their students to 15 per class.
Verlaine Langue limits their students to 6 per class.
I like the idea of smaller classes however I haven't read much about Verlaine langue reviews. There are testimonials on their website but I am not sure how recent they are.
Going to Alliance Francaise is still in my choices because I have gone to AF in San Francisco in the 2013 for 6 months. I the classes were up to 15 students and I still learned a lot. Also I like the idea of going to a real Parisian campus and experiencing the "student" life.
Now I think I need more feedback on the schools so I can decide which I will choose. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Paris in August
- 3 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 7 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 10 Getting around London
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Wine Tasting in France
- 13 Iceland in January/February
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 18 Moldova and Transnistria
- 19 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 20 Places to visit from Zurich
- 21 Loire Valley restaurants
- 22 Rome Water Shortage
- 23 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?
- 24 Appenzell in December?
- 25 Driving in Italy