I have possibly read and browsed through all the forums here and in other websites regarding French Schools in Paris.
I plan to be there on April 2015 for one month.
I am looking for less than 5 days per week of classes as I plan to also enjoy Paris and travel on weekends.
The 3 schools I have finalized are the following:
Alliance Francaise - Extensive Class 9 h/wk, 107 €/wk Monday, Tues, Thursday
EFI Paris - Extensive 9 hr/wk, 295 €/ 4wks MTTh
Verlaine Langue - Semi Extensive 9 hr/wk, 370 €/ 4wks MTWTh
I have read numerous reviews about Alliance Francaise as it may be a hit or miss, depending on the professors. Also that it includes big number of people in classes.
EFI Paris website says it limits their students to 15 per class.
Verlaine Langue limits their students to 6 per class.
I like the idea of smaller classes however I haven't read much about Verlaine langue reviews. There are testimonials on their website but I am not sure how recent they are.
Going to Alliance Francaise is still in my choices because I have gone to AF in San Francisco in the 2013 for 6 months. I the classes were up to 15 students and I still learned a lot. Also I like the idea of going to a real Parisian campus and experiencing the "student" life.
Now I think I need more feedback on the schools so I can decide which I will choose. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo to the Baltics
- 2 Italy for Christmas Week
- 3 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 4 Two for One Days OUt
- 5 restaurants in Marais district
- 6 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 7 Shoes in Scotland
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 11 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 14 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 17 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 18 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 19 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 20 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 21 France & Italy, May or June
- 22 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 23 Engadine Valley help
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon