I have possibly read and browsed through all the forums here and in other websites regarding French Schools in Paris.
I plan to be there on April 2015 for one month.
I am looking for less than 5 days per week of classes as I plan to also enjoy Paris and travel on weekends.
The 3 schools I have finalized are the following:
Alliance Francaise - Extensive Class 9 h/wk, 107 €/wk Monday, Tues, Thursday
EFI Paris - Extensive 9 hr/wk, 295 €/ 4wks MTTh
Verlaine Langue - Semi Extensive 9 hr/wk, 370 €/ 4wks MTWTh
I have read numerous reviews about Alliance Francaise as it may be a hit or miss, depending on the professors. Also that it includes big number of people in classes.
EFI Paris website says it limits their students to 15 per class.
Verlaine Langue limits their students to 6 per class.
I like the idea of smaller classes however I haven't read much about Verlaine langue reviews. There are testimonials on their website but I am not sure how recent they are.
Going to Alliance Francaise is still in my choices because I have gone to AF in San Francisco in the 2013 for 6 months. I the classes were up to 15 students and I still learned a lot. Also I like the idea of going to a real Parisian campus and experiencing the "student" life.
Now I think I need more feedback on the schools so I can decide which I will choose. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 2 Sim Card Options
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Day trip ideas
- 10 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 11 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 12 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 13 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 14 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 15 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 16 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 17 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 18 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Things to do in Brussels
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?