I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG much improved
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 4 Praiano
- 5 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 6 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 7 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 8 Norway fjord
- 9 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 15 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Stockholm during midsummer
- 18 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations