I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 3 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 4 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 wineries near Ronda
- 7 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 8 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 16 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 17 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 18 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 Tour Group Operators
- 21 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 22 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 23 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 24 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 25 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels