I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 3 Best hostels from experience
- 4 Istanbul Itinerary
- 5 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 6 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 7 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 8 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 9 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 10 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 11 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 12 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 13 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 14 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 23 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 24 Why don't the French want to work?
- 25 Driving from Italy to France