I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 2 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 3 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 6 Christmas in Munich
- 7 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 8 Luggage sizing
- 9 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 10 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 11 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 Eleanor's Pages
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 17 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 18 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 19 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 20 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 21 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 22 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 23 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 24 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 25 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall