I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 5 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 6 River cruises
- 7 More help with housing in Puglia
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped