I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 4 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 5 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 11 Museums in Berlin
- 12 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 24 Is my plan ok
- 25 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.