I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
- 1 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 7 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 Istanbul hotels
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 18 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie