I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Chip but no PIN
- 3 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 4 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 5 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 8 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 9 Stay near Paris
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 Oktoberfest reservations
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 16 Eurostar booking
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 20 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 italy