I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 3 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 A week in the Occitanie
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 12 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 15 Train Through Spain
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 20 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 23 hill of crosses
- 24 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 25 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas