I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메가스포츠카지노／《ＡＫＣ888•ＣＯＭ 》／헬로우카지노
- 2 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 3 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 4 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 5 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 6 Referendum in Greece
- 7 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 8 Switzeraland Iternary
- 9 10 days in spain
- 10 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 11 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 12 Texans Take a Tour
- 13 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 14 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 15 Train Travel in Germany
- 16 barcelona
- 17 One night in Amsterdam?
- 18 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 19 Barcelona Itinerary
- 20 Rome Walking Guide
- 21 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 22 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 23 Naples?
- 24 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 25 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.