I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 2 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 5 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 6 Touring Wales
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 11 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 12 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 13 St Andrews advice
- 14 3 nights in Tuscany
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 17 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 18 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 19 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 20 train from ams to paris
- 21 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 22 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 23 Poland in September
- 24 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 25 Cheap Paris Boutiques