I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Spain Questions
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 Avignon to London?
- 9 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 10 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 13 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 one last portugal car rental question
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 20 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 23 Street food in Turkey
- 24 Dublin Hostels
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014