I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Burgundy in May
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 11 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 13 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 17 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Bregenz or Lindau
- 20 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 21 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 22 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report