I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 4 Five nights in Extremadura
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 7 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 13 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 20 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 21 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 Food tours in Rome?
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 Pastry Classes in Paris