I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 2 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 3 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 4 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 5 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 6 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 7 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 10 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 11 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 12 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 13 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 14 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 15 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 16 Two Month Europe Trip
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 19 Bella to Rome
- 20 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 21 Cotswolds first time
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Latest Itinerary
- 24 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 25 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair