I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lost ring
- 2 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 3 Budapest Hotels
- 4 Vienna or Budapest?
- 5 Sliema, Malta
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 8 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 9 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 10 London's Must Sights!
- 11 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 First trip to Italy
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 20 Ireland & Scotland
- 21 Scenic Driving Routes
- 22 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 23 Andalucia in December
- 24 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna