I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French towns in autumn
- 2 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 3 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 4 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 5 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 6 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 7 What area of Venice to stay?
- 8 la spezia vs. levanto
- 9 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 10 Southern Puglia Italy
- 11 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 12 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 13 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 14 Travel help laundary
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 17 Puglia and Matera
- 18 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 19 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 20 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 21 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 22 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 23 6 nights in Dublin
- 24 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 25 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?