I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 2 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 3 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 4 Swiss decisions
- 5 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 6 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Family trip to France with kids
- 9 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 10 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 11 Train tickets France and Spain
- 12 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 13 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 14 A week in spain
- 15 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 16 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 17 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 18 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 19 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 20 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 21 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 22 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 23 Please help me plan my trip!
- 24 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 25 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015