I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Italy
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 4 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 5 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 9 First Trip to Europe!
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 13 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 16 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 17 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Hamam Istanbul?
- 20 Belgium : a asfe country
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 23 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?