I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do most people find a place to pitch a tent, tour europe
- 2 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 5 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 6 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 7 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 8 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 9 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 10 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 11 YIKES!
- 12 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 13 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 14 Final Four
- 15 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 16 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 17 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 20 Cash machines ATM
- 21 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 22 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 25 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia