I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 2 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 3 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 4 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 5 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 6 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 7 Best area of the Morvan?
- 8 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 9 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 10 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 11 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 12 Switzerland 5 days
- 13 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 14 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 15 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 16 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 17 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 18 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 19 15 nights in Italy
- 20 Where to buy Saffron?
- 21 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 22 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 23 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Credit cards in Italy & France