I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 2 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 3 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 4 Hostel Advice
- 5 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 6 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Amalfi or Positano
- 9 Poland in September
- 10 Belgium advice
- 11 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 12 Train from Lille to Delft
- 13 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 14 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 15 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 16 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 17 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 18 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 19 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 22 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 23 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 24 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam