I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 museum passes in Rome
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 11 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 Where to stay in Rome
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Munich
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 25 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?