I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 3 Norway fjord
- 4 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 5 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 8 Barcelona with baby
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 12 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 Capri in July
- 19 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 20 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 21 Venice
- 22 London 2For1 question
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?