I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris food tours?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 3 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 4 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 5 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 6 Andalucia Itinerary
- 7 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 8 hotel in Venice
- 9 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 10 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 11 Travel help laundary
- 12 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 13 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 14 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 15 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 16 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 17 What's on your bucket list?
- 18 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 19 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 20 Norway and Netherlands
- 21 Provence Planning Help
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 24 Sim card in Nice, France
- 25 Puglia and Matera