I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 6 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 7 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 8 Help With Vienna
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 14 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 15 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 18 Nice or Marseille??
- 19 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Air pollution in Paris
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 25 France, Italy and Greec