I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Quality fake passports, (email@example.com)
- 2 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Shopping in Paris
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 8 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 9 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 12 December in Deutschland
- 13 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 14 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 15 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 16 cash or plastic in Greece
- 17 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 18 Rome and Venice in December
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 20 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 21 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 22 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 23 planning confusion
- 24 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 25 Feedback on Spain Trip