I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 2 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 3 Highclare Castle
- 4 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 5 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 8 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 13 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 14 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 18 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 21 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 UK in May and June