I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 3 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 5 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 6 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 7 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 8 Cookware in France
- 9 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 10 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 11 Russian Visa Question
- 12 travel insurance
- 13 St. Petersburg
- 14 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 15 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 16 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 17 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 18 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 19 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 20 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 21 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 22 Madrid
- 23 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 24 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A