I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title바카라사이트≫『77AKT。COM』≪썬시티카지노Æ태양성카지노
- 2 My Topic Title카지노사이트∑「AKT88。COM」∑윈스카지노Æ타짜카지노
- 3 카지노사이트≫『77AKT。COM』≪썬시티카지노Æ태양성카지노
- 4 아시안카지노∑「AKT88。COM」∑윈스카지노Æ타짜카지노
- 5 아시안카지노≫『77AKT。COM』≪썬시티카지노Æ태양성카지노
- 6 코리아카지노∑「AKT88。COM」∑윈스카지노Æ타짜카지노
- 7 코리아카지노≫『77AKT。COM』≪썬시티카지노Æ태양성카지노
- 8 온라인카지노∑「AKT88。COM」∑윈스카지노Æ타짜카지노
- 9 온라인카지노≫『77AKT。COM』≪썬시티카지노Æ태양성카지노
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 16 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 19 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?