I am planning a trip this summer and am thinking of flying into Paris where I am planning on spending 4 full days, then renting a car and driving down to the south of france and spend some time touring the wineries in the following regions:
Champagne (if possible)
Alsace (if possible)
I would probably spend the night in Burgundy, then do Beuajolais and Rhone in one day. Then Spend the night in Rhone and drive early in the AM to Geneva (or drop the car off in Rhone and take a train/bus to Geneva).
Spend a couple of days in Geneva and then utilizing my remaining time touring the must sees in Switzerland before flying home...
I am aiming at 2 weeks to accomplish all of this - what do you think?
Paris, France - Switzerland Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 2 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 11 Athens Marathon
- 12 Paris before xmas or after
- 13 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 17 19 countries in a day
- 18 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 19 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 24 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!