My brother, his wife and their three teenage daughters are going to Paris for three days. I have my ideas of where they should go, but I'm writing to get any other ideas of the "best" way to spend three days in Paris. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece mainland and islands
- 2 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 6 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 7 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 12 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 13 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 16 Oyster card?
- 17 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 London Theater
- 20 multi city flights to europe
- 21 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 22 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Milan and Lake Como
- 25 9 day Trip to Scotland