I'm taking a student group to Paris for an educational tour. On one of our free evenings, the female chaperones will be taking the girls out for some shopping that they are really wanting to do. The guys aren't crazy about this idea. What recommendations do you have that would be great to take some 15-17 year old boys to do?
Paris for Teen Guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All you need in croatia
- 2 Tipping in Greece
- 3 Where to go from Brussels?
- 4 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 8 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 I need a haircut
- 11 We Need a Pact
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 14 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help