I'm taking a student group to Paris for an educational tour. On one of our free evenings, the female chaperones will be taking the girls out for some shopping that they are really wanting to do. The guys aren't crazy about this idea. What recommendations do you have that would be great to take some 15-17 year old boys to do?
Paris for Teen Guys
- 1 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 2 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Planning my days in Paris
- 6 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 7 Four Days in Seville
- 8 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 11 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 12 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 13 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 14 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 15 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 16 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 17 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 18 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 19 Retirement Vacation
- 20 UK flexipass best option?
- 21 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 22 Tour-Free Travel
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 London Evening Activity