I'm taking a student group to Paris for an educational tour. On one of our free evenings, the female chaperones will be taking the girls out for some shopping that they are really wanting to do. The guys aren't crazy about this idea. What recommendations do you have that would be great to take some 15-17 year old boys to do?
Paris for Teen Guys
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 3 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 4 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 5 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 6 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 7 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 8 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 9 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 10 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Which tour company would be best?
- 13 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 14 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 15 Northern Italy
- 16 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 19 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 20 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 21 France by rail or car?
- 22 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 23 Hotels in Sorrento
- 24 Hair cuts in Florence
- 25 private tour from cruise port in Naples