I'm taking a student group to Paris for an educational tour. On one of our free evenings, the female chaperones will be taking the girls out for some shopping that they are really wanting to do. The guys aren't crazy about this idea. What recommendations do you have that would be great to take some 15-17 year old boys to do?
Paris for Teen Guys
- 1 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 2 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 3 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 4 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 5 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 8 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 9 Drive Rome Florence
- 10 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 13 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 17 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 18 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 19 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 20 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 21 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 24 Northern Italy
- 25 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations