I'm taking a student group to Paris for an educational tour. On one of our free evenings, the female chaperones will be taking the girls out for some shopping that they are really wanting to do. The guys aren't crazy about this idea. What recommendations do you have that would be great to take some 15-17 year old boys to do?
Paris for Teen Guys
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe with young teens
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 4 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 5 15 days in Europe,
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 9 Advises for trip to Russia
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Gogartys, Dublin
- 16 Prague - must see
- 17 Sicily 10 days
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Portugal in September
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome