I'm taking a student group to Paris for an educational tour. On one of our free evenings, the female chaperones will be taking the girls out for some shopping that they are really wanting to do. The guys aren't crazy about this idea. What recommendations do you have that would be great to take some 15-17 year old boys to do?
Paris for Teen Guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week Tuscany in November
- 2 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Sunny September Trip Report
- 7 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Gift for French business associate
- 11 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 Gtg San Antonio
- 18 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 20 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 21 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore