Is Paris accessible for someone using an electric bariatric mobility scooter? Accessible hotels? Would it be better to take over own scooter or rent one in Paris?
We would only be there for 3 or 4 days and would be happy to see Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, people watch and just eat some good food!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://getmenshealth.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 6 ATM at airport
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Lay over time
- 11 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 12 Sundays in Puglia
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 15 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?