Is Paris accessible for someone using an electric bariatric mobility scooter? Accessible hotels? Would it be better to take over own scooter or rent one in Paris?
We would only be there for 3 or 4 days and would be happy to see Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, people watch and just eat some good food!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Paris for Disabled?
- 1 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 2 Yet another train question......
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 5 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 6 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 7 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 8 Do and don't, eating in France
- 9 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 10 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 11 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 12 london travelcrard
- 13 Am I too fat too travel?
- 14 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 15 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 16 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 17 France Itinerary Help
- 18 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 19 Paris Ticket t+
- 20 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 21 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 22 Best area to stay in Rome
- 23 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 24 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 25 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report