Is Paris accessible for someone using an electric bariatric mobility scooter? Accessible hotels? Would it be better to take over own scooter or rent one in Paris?
We would only be there for 3 or 4 days and would be happy to see Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, people watch and just eat some good food!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Hotel in Vienna
- 6 Places of interest
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 Switzerland in November?
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 vienna
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Oxford England Accommodations
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 Croatia transportation question.