Is Paris accessible for someone using an electric bariatric mobility scooter? Accessible hotels? Would it be better to take over own scooter or rent one in Paris?
We would only be there for 3 or 4 days and would be happy to see Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, people watch and just eat some good food!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les Invalides Night Show
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 9 Best Greek Island
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Which Day?
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 17 Corsica and Sardinia
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Regarding Residence Permit
- 20 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 23 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 24 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 25 limousine services - milan - rome