My wife and I will be staying in Paris for a week in the Spring. We will be relying on public transportation while there. I am looking for a day trip destination that we can travel to and back to Paris within the same day, while having enough time to enjoy ourselves while we are there. This will be our first time in France. It would be great to get out of the city for a day or two to see some more rural and tranquil parts of France. I look forward to the responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라전략＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라∩생방송카지노
- 2 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노■바카라
- 3 advance tickets?
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 17 How the kids age calculated
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 What tips can you give about packing?
- 21 Beaune France
- 22 Scotland Trip Report
- 23 Madrid airport question
- 24 Kayaking in Avignon
- 25 Sintra
Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City