We are travelling soon to Paris with our four children (aged 1-10) and are wondering many things. What to pack. What not to bother packing. What to see and what to miss out. Also any safety concerns? I've read some nightmares about pickpocketing and kids being targeted. ANY tops or helpful info would be great! Thanks in Advance Also we'd like to not stick out - tips on that too please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 2 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 3 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 4 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 5 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 6 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 7 European Championship
- 8 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 9 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 10 fear of driving in rome!
- 11 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 12 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 13 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 14 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 15 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 16 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Italy trains question
- 21 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 22 Trains France/Switzerland
- 23 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 24 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 25 Driving through the Pyrenees