We are travelling soon to Paris with our four children (aged 1-10) and are wondering many things. What to pack. What not to bother packing. What to see and what to miss out. Also any safety concerns? I've read some nightmares about pickpocketing and kids being targeted. ANY tops or helpful info would be great! Thanks in Advance Also we'd like to not stick out - tips on that too please...
Paris for 5 weeks with four kids - advice please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Munich with a car?
- 9 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 10 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 14 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 He said , she said
- 21 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 22 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions