We are travelling soon to Paris with our four children (aged 1-10) and are wondering many things. What to pack. What not to bother packing. What to see and what to miss out. Also any safety concerns? I've read some nightmares about pickpocketing and kids being targeted. ANY tops or helpful info would be great! Thanks in Advance Also we'd like to not stick out - tips on that too please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 2 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 3 Provence planning
- 4 Venice to Como and Como to Zermatt - Do we really need reservations way in advance or is 2 days ok?
- 5 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 6 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 7 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 8 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 9 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 10 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 11 Seeking a special place in France
- 12 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 13 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 14 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 15 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 16 Storage of extra luggage
- 17 buying Eruos in advance
- 18 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 Hamlet and castles
- 21 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 22 Paris Picture Overlays
- 23 Spending money
- 24 2 Days in Rome
- 25 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?