We are travelling soon to Paris with our four children (aged 1-10) and are wondering many things. What to pack. What not to bother packing. What to see and what to miss out. Also any safety concerns? I've read some nightmares about pickpocketing and kids being targeted. ANY tops or helpful info would be great! Thanks in Advance Also we'd like to not stick out - tips on that too please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 3 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 4 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 5 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 6 Need help on possible French train strike tomorrow (Wednesday)
- 7 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 8 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 9 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 10 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 11 Bratislava to Budapest by Car May 2016
- 12 Need advice on Greek islands
- 13 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 14 Antwerp Tram
- 15 Slomenice Castle
- 16 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 17 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 18 Italy in Aug- is everything closed there?
- 19 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 20 Guidance on countries to visit in Europe
- 21 Cooking Classes- Zagreb, Croatia & Bratislava, Slovakia
- 22 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 23 Trip report European honeymoon
- 24 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 25 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)