We are travelling soon to Paris with our four children (aged 1-10) and are wondering many things. What to pack. What not to bother packing. What to see and what to miss out. Also any safety concerns? I've read some nightmares about pickpocketing and kids being targeted. ANY tops or helpful info would be great! Thanks in Advance Also we'd like to not stick out - tips on that too please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 International Flight Question
- 3 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 11 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 LIsbon
- 14 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July