We are travelling soon to Paris with our four children (aged 1-10) and are wondering many things. What to pack. What not to bother packing. What to see and what to miss out. Also any safety concerns? I've read some nightmares about pickpocketing and kids being targeted. ANY tops or helpful info would be great! Thanks in Advance Also we'd like to not stick out - tips on that too please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 2 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 3 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 4 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 5 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 6 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 7 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 10 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 11 4 days in switzerland
- 12 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 13 European Cooking Secrets
- 14 Basque country ideas
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 17 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 18 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 19 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 20 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 21 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 22 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 23 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 24 First trip to Italy
- 25 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?