We are travelling soon to Paris with our four children (aged 1-10) and are wondering many things. What to pack. What not to bother packing. What to see and what to miss out. Also any safety concerns? I've read some nightmares about pickpocketing and kids being targeted. ANY tops or helpful info would be great! Thanks in Advance Also we'd like to not stick out - tips on that too please...
Paris for 5 weeks with four kids - advice please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Need help with itinerary
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 Paris Marais, Montmartre and fairies wheel
- 7 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 8 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 9 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 16 London GTG late September?
- 17 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 18 eateries in Puglia
- 19 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 20 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 21 100 years of French gratitude
- 22 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Help with France itinerary
- 25 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata