We are travelling soon to Paris with our four children (aged 1-10) and are wondering many things. What to pack. What not to bother packing. What to see and what to miss out. Also any safety concerns? I've read some nightmares about pickpocketing and kids being targeted. ANY tops or helpful info would be great! Thanks in Advance Also we'd like to not stick out - tips on that too please...
Paris for 5 weeks with four kids - advice please!
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 3 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 4 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 5 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 8 Montepulciano faves
- 9 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 14 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 16 A chacun son goût
- 17 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 18 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 19 please HELP--so confused!!
- 20 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 21 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 22 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 23 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 24 Cuenca or Toledo
- 25 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks