As part of our 9 nights in France, we will be spending 5 nights in Paris after our 4 nights in the Loire Valley.
We were in Paris with our children 3 summers ago (my husband and I are travelling alone as a couple this time) and we have narrowed our hotel choices to the following:
Hotel Grand Hotel Saint Michel
Hotel Fontaines du Luxembourg
Hotel des Académies et des Arts
The bottom three are all near to Luxembourg Gardens while the Hotel Verneuil is near to La Seine, across from Le Louvre.
We would appreciate any advice on which you hotel you would choose, considering we like being close to restaurants and nightlife, as well as near to all of the sights.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL @ password reset CONTACT 1:888:260:2909GMAIL Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 15 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 16 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 17 Iceland early december visit
- 18 Zurich to Milan trip
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 21 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 22 Italy Car Scam
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 25 car insurance italy