As part of our 9 nights in France, we will be spending 5 nights in Paris after our 4 nights in the Loire Valley.
We were in Paris with our children 3 summers ago (my husband and I are travelling alone as a couple this time) and we have narrowed our hotel choices to the following:
Hotel Grand Hotel Saint Michel
Hotel Fontaines du Luxembourg
Hotel des Académies et des Arts
The bottom three are all near to Luxembourg Gardens while the Hotel Verneuil is near to La Seine, across from Le Louvre.
We would appreciate any advice on which you hotel you would choose, considering we like being close to restaurants and nightlife, as well as near to all of the sights.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Studying art in English in venice
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 9 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Trogir or Split
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris