As part of our 9 nights in France, we will be spending 5 nights in Paris after our 4 nights in the Loire Valley.
We were in Paris with our children 3 summers ago (my husband and I are travelling alone as a couple this time) and we have narrowed our hotel choices to the following:
Hotel Grand Hotel Saint Michel
Hotel Fontaines du Luxembourg
Hotel des Académies et des Arts
The bottom three are all near to Luxembourg Gardens while the Hotel Verneuil is near to La Seine, across from Le Louvre.
We would appreciate any advice on which you hotel you would choose, considering we like being close to restaurants and nightlife, as well as near to all of the sights.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Rome
- 2 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Vatican City questions
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Garda Land
- 9 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 16 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 17 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 18 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 19 Dublin Leap Card
- 20 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....