As part of our 9 nights in France, we will be spending 5 nights in Paris after our 4 nights in the Loire Valley.
We were in Paris with our children 3 summers ago (my husband and I are travelling alone as a couple this time) and we have narrowed our hotel choices to the following:
Hotel Grand Hotel Saint Michel
Hotel Fontaines du Luxembourg
Hotel des Académies et des Arts
The bottom three are all near to Luxembourg Gardens while the Hotel Verneuil is near to La Seine, across from Le Louvre.
We would appreciate any advice on which you hotel you would choose, considering we like being close to restaurants and nightlife, as well as near to all of the sights.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 3 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 4 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 9 So much to do, so little time!
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 17 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 House Hunting in France
- 22 Tour of Northern Italy
- 23 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 24 Cognac transportation?
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...