As part of our 9 nights in France, we will be spending 5 nights in Paris after our 4 nights in the Loire Valley.
We were in Paris with our children 3 summers ago (my husband and I are travelling alone as a couple this time) and we have narrowed our hotel choices to the following:
Hotel Grand Hotel Saint Michel
Hotel Fontaines du Luxembourg
Hotel des Académies et des Arts
The bottom three are all near to Luxembourg Gardens while the Hotel Verneuil is near to La Seine, across from Le Louvre.
We would appreciate any advice on which you hotel you would choose, considering we like being close to restaurants and nightlife, as well as near to all of the sights.
Thanks so much.
Paris for 5 nights
- 1 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 2 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 London Spy Sites
- 5 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 6 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Tour-Free Travel
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 East coast trains
- 14 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 15 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 16 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 17 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 18 Where to stay for one night ???
- 19 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 20 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 21 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 22 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 23 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 24 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist