My husband & I will be traveling from San Francisco to celebrate our 3rd anniversary in Paris - 1st time for both of us. We are both 30. We have been looking online for places in the Latin Quarter (5th arr.); looking for something in the $200-$300/night range. Any suggestions? I'd also appreciate some restaurant suggestions in Paris. Thanks!
Paris for 3rd Anniversary - hotel & restaurant suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Luggage sizing
- 3 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 6 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 7 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 8 London during Christmas week
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 11 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 14 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 15 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 16 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 17 Eleanor's Pages
- 18 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 19 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 20 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 23 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 24 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 25 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009