Hi - I am starting to research our first trip to Paris and need guidance from Fodor pros ...
Is late September a nice time to visit and which hotel area is best for walking and site seeing. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 auto europa or auto europe?
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 car insurance italy
- 5 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 6 8 Days in Spain
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 13 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 14 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Paris to Italy
- 17 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 22 Amsterdam
- 23 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 24 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train