Hi - I am starting to research our first trip to Paris and need guidance from Fodor pros ...
Is late September a nice time to visit and which hotel area is best for walking and site seeing. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 4 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 7 Pousadas in Portugal
- 8 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 9 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 10 student in denmark
- 11 Rome to Positano
- 12 Sachsenhausen?
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 15 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 16 Poland in September
- 17 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 18 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 19 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 22 Amalfi Coast + Croatia Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Hotel advice