I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Paris first timers - suggestions please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 2 big family in Ireland
- 3 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Touring Dover Castle
- 6 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 7 Ireland itinerary
- 8 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 11 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 12 Cell phones in Ireland
- 13 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 14 7 Nights in Paris
- 15 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 16 Santorini transportation
- 17 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 18 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 22 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 23 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg