I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Scenic Driving Routes
- 6 Visiting Spain in January
- 7 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 8 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 9 Flights from Croatia
- 10 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 11 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 12 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 13 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 14 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 15 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 16 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 19 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 20 Europe in late January
- 21 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 22 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 23 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 24 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 25 Europe in the Winter for a week