I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Paris first timers - suggestions please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 3 French open
- 4 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 5 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 6 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 9 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 tulips in the Netherland
- 15 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 16 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 17 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 20 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Azores
- 24 Azores
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country