I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 2 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 3 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 4 Barcelona on budget
- 5 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 6 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 7 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 8 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 9 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 12 Prague & Croatia
- 13 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 14 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 15 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 16 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 17 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 18 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 Florence airport costumes
- 21 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 22 A few last minute questions
- 23 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 24 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 25 Gluten Free in Italy