I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Paris first timers - suggestions please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 Where to go from Brussels?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 What to wear
- 7 All you need in croatia
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 12 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 15 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help