I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 소스 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Milan and Lake Como
- 4 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 One week in Europe
- 9 Budapest to Kosice
- 10 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 11 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 12 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 13 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Munich itinerary review
- 16 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 Where to eat in Rome?
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 23 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 24 AMS Car Rental
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe