I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/neurofuse-enhance/
- 2 Norway fjord
- 3 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Italy
- 7 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 10 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 11 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 12 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Praiana to Positano
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 21 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 22 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 23 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 24 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 25 Venice