I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Paris first timers - suggestions please
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Portugal in September
- 4 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 5 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 6 Sicily 10 days
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 Euro Train