I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 8 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 9 Praiano
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Help please
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 17 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 18 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Rome to venice
- 21 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy