I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 2 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 3 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 4 Stroller in Europe
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 7 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 10 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 11 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 12 Car rental leaving Rome
- 13 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 14 Why Not Helsinki?
- 15 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 16 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 17 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 18 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 19 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 20 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 21 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 22 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 23 Paris Under Seige...
- 24 8 days in Vienna in December
- 25 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France