I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Car rental leaving Rome
- 5 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 6 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 7 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 10 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 11 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 12 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 13 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 14 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 15 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Car Rental in Italy
- 18 Rue des Rosiers
- 19 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 First Trip to Europe!
- 22 Paris Under Seige...
- 23 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 24 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 25 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?