I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We are back!
- 2 Europe itinerary review
- 3 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 6 European Travel in March
- 7 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 8 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 Europe itinerary
- 12 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 15 Renting International Cars from USA
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 22 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 23 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 24 Voltaren in Dubrovnik?
- 25 Day trips from Uzes