I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 2 Copenhagen or Stockholm?
- 3 Paris Here We Come
- 4 Gluten-Free Paris recommendations
- 5 Paris dining-with teens
- 6 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 7 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 8 Archetypical White Christmas
- 9 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 10 zugspitze in October
- 11 sncf help
- 12 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 13 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 14 Ferrari Factory
- 15 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 16 Possible flight cancellation?
- 17 How best to travel from Florence to Sorrento
- 18 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 19 Another Paris Trip Report
- 20 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 21 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 22 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 23 Best new years?
- 24 Amalfi Coast in June
- 25 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal