I hope everyone is well. Several of my family members (all married female's in their mid 50s) are visiting Paris for a family trip for a week.
I am looking for some recommendations to make their trip:
1) Where can they get Prepaid SIM card for use in Paris? They will be arriving at CDG airport, is there an outlet they can get the SIM card from out there?
If not where do you suggest? They are staying on Avenue George V
They have unlocked mobiles which will work on any SIM card
2) Do you highly recommend any tour and/or guide that can either take them around Paris, or maybe a day trip somewhere close?
They would like something very safe, and if its a bit expensive, that's fine!
3) Any must try restaurants/cafes/pastry shops that they must try?
4) Any other must do's apart from the Eiffel Tower, Louvre?
5) Any safety tips, tourist traps to avoid?
They are vegetarian, i.e. vegetables, cheeses, eggs are ok, but no Fish or Poultry
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 2 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 3 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 4 2 Months in Sicily
- 5 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 13 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 14 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 15 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 16 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 25 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August