Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in Vienna
- 2 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 3 Give a try to house shared with a local
- 4 Self-driving in Iceland
- 5 Spain - Barcelona Accommodation
- 6 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 7 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 Barcelona Itinerary
- 10 Trip Report: Berlin
- 11 air conditioning
- 12 short trip klon to koblenz
- 13 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 14 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 15 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 16 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 17 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 18 Riadhou
- 19 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 20 Iceland
- 21 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 22 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 23 Ann Frank House
- 24 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 25 Munich to Milan via train