Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 2 Macarons!
- 3 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 4 Please help me give good travel advice
- 5 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 6 Josselin region of Brittany
- 7 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 8 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 9 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 12 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 13 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 14 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 15 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 16 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 17 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 18 Berlin Itinerary
- 19 Need Help, Iceland
- 20 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 21 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 22 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 23 Travel throught Europe
- 24 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 25 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please