Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 nearby cities to london
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 11 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 22 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich