Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 9 Is my plan ok
- 10 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 25 Itinerary help, England/Wales