Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 airport hold baggage
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 4 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 5 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 8 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 11 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 12 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 13 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 14 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 15 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 16 Gargano Promontory
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Santorini
- 19 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 20 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 21 Airport to Piraeus
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 24 Day trips from Seville
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam