Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노皇☛☝《 T Y W 8 3.COM 》☟☚皇생중계카지노
- 2 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 3 Trip Report: Berlin
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 8 train connections in the UK
- 9 air conditioning
- 10 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 11 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 12 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 13 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 14 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 15 Cycling in France- North to South
- 16 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 17 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 18 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 19 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 20 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 21 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 22 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 23 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 24 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 25 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?