Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 2 Gluten free options in Spain?
- 3 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 4 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 7 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 8 Gluten Free in Italy
- 9 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 10 Ireland's west coast
- 11 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 12 Eating Gluten-Free in France/Paris
- 13 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 18 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 19 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 23 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 24 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 25 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?