Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 5 What about Basque Country?
- 6 Renting a car in Florence
- 7 First time in Italy
- 8 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 9 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 10 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 11 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 12 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 13 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 14 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 15 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 16 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 17 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 18 italy itinerary request
- 19 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 20 Pompeii luggage storage
- 21 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 22 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 23 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 24 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 25 Sardinia for young travellers