Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 2 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 5 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 6 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 7 Help me with this trip
- 8 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 9 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 10 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 11 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 12 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 13 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 15 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 16 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 17 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 18 Best london location to stay?
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 A guide to Madrid
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 23 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 24 VIGO, SPAIN
- 25 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area