Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 2 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 3 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 4 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 5 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 6 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 7 I'm in a funk
- 8 Shuttle Bus in Madrid
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 11 Mama Mia Italy!
- 12 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 13 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 14 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 15 Bike touring in France
- 16 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 17 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 18 Germany Visa for conference
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady