Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 2 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 7 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 8 best time to book accommodation
- 9 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 10 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 11 Stay near Paris
- 12 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Sicily - not a trip report
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Chip but no PIN
- 17 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 20 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 23 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 What to wear