Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone-reviews/
- 2 Our time in Rome
- 3 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 4 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 7 Iceland in 4 days?
- 8 Europe itinerary
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 11 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 13 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 14 Renting International Cars from USA
- 15 Europe itinerary review
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 train from ravenna to parma
- 19 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 20 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 23 European Travel in March
- 24 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 25 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania