Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 2 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 3 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 4 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 5 Planning a summer vacation through the Alps - all advice welcome!
- 6 Seine river cruise help
- 7 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 8 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 9 SIM card in Sicily
- 10 Men's attire for touring
- 11 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 12 Budapest main train station status
- 13 PASSPORT number changed
- 14 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 15 Scotland itinerary
- 16 Touring Rome
- 17 Cotswold for 3days
- 18 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 19 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 20 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 21 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 22 England/Scotland in January?
- 23 Curiosity
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Driving from Mostar to Dubrovnik Airport