Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 2 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 White Villages base?
- 7 10 days to Explore Europe
- 8 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 9 German Rail Twin Pass
- 10 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 17 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 18 ITALO trains need help
- 19 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 20 Cornwall or Paris?
- 21 plug adapters ITALY
- 22 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 23 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??