Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Luggage sizing
- 3 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 6 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 7 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 8 London during Christmas week
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 11 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 14 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 15 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 16 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 17 Eleanor's Pages
- 18 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 19 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 20 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 23 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 24 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 25 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009