Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Scenic Driving Routes
- 6 Visiting Spain in January
- 7 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 8 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 9 Flights from Croatia
- 10 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 11 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 12 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 13 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 14 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 15 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 16 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 19 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 20 Europe in late January
- 21 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 22 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 23 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 24 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 25 Europe in the Winter for a week