Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Southwest
- 2 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 5 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 6 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 10 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 11 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 12 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 Matisse at Tate
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 21 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 22 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 23 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback