Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 4 car rental advice in Portugal
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 12 Small group for Colosseum
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Lofoten ferry
- 15 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Unique Venice Activity
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 20 Duoro river cruises
- 21 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 22 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 23 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris