Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 2 Berlin insurance questions
- 3 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 6 France for Six Weeks
- 7 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 8 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 11 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 12 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 13 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 14 explore Italy on a budget
- 15 Vienna Favorites
- 16 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 17 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 18 10 Days trip to Europe
- 19 Cochem or Beilstein
- 20 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 21 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 22 Need advice on transportation
- 23 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 24 3 days Venice to Paris
- 25 Czech Republic and East Germany itinerary