Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break