Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 2 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 Itinerary help...
- 5 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 8 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 9 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 10 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 11 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 12 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 13 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 14 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 15 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 16 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 A week in Paris
- 19 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 20 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 2 week itinery
- 23 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
- 24 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 25 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany