Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Barcelona extension
- 4 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 5 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 6 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 7 15 days trip to Europe
- 8 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 9 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 10 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 Vuerling airlines
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 15 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 16 France for a month in 2017
- 17 RENFE error message during payment
- 18 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 19 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Venice Film Fest
- 23 Europe itinerary
- 24 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 25 All of Spain or something else..?