Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 2 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 3 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 4 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 5 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 10 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Scotland Votes "No"
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Olive Oil
- 17 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 18 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 19 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 20 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 21 french riviera
- 22 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 23 Hey Fodor's
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!