Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 Safety concerns?
- 4 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Global Travel Warning...
- 9 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 10 Morning in paris
- 11 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 Balkans Itinerary
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 16 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 19 Why Not Helsinki?
- 20 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Places to visit staying in Como
- 23 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 24 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 25 Mona Lisait Returns