Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 2 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 3 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 4 Where to stay in London
- 5 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 6 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 7 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 8 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 9 Where to stay in Prague?
- 10 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 11 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 12 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 13 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 14 scotland trave;
- 15 London Food Tour
- 16 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 17 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 18 25 days in Europe
- 19 Family trip to France with kids
- 20 London with Kids
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 10 Days in Switzerland
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?