Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba or Granada?
- 2 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 3 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 4 Amalfi or Positano
- 5 3 nights in Tuscany
- 6 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 7 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 8 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 13 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 14 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 Munich, Germany
- 17 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 18 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 19 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 20 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 21 Touring Wales
- 22 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 23 First Time Europe Trip
- 24 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 25 First Zermatt Ski Trip