Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 4 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 5 What to take to Germany
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 12 Private transportation
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Suggestions for travel
- 16 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 17 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 18 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 19 Holiday in Austria
- 20 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 21 4 week trip Turkey
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 24 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 25 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december