Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camino No-No
- 2 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 3 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 4 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 5 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 6 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 7 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 8 Is Capri overrated?
- 9 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 10 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 11 A week in Paris
- 12 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 13 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 14 Train des Pignes
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 9 days in switzerland
- 18 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 19 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 20 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 21 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 22 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 23 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 24 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 25 North Coast Cornwall Walks