Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Stu Tower
- 4 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 5 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 6 Alitala
- 7 SE ITALY
- 8 renting
- 9 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 10 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 11 6 Days in Italy
- 12 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 13 Which Hotel in Rome
- 14 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 15 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 18 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 21 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 22 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 23 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 24 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 25 Helpful Hint