Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Prague - must see
- 23 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 24 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 25 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop