Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 4 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 5 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 6 Hotel in Vienna
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Car rental from Barcelona
- 10 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 Itinerary Tweaking
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.