Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 2 Wengen to Torino?
- 3 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 4 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 5 When to go to Sicily
- 6 Transport in Venice
- 7 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 How to structure this trip?
- 10 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 11 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 12 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 13 Prebook B&Bs
- 14 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 15 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 16 Lakes District UK
- 17 Rome Areas to stay
- 18 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 21 Italy - Month of July
- 22 England & Scotland in April
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives