Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 2 Zadar or Sibenik
- 3 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 4 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Train travel to and from Paris
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 9 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 10 Driving in Italy
- 11 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 12 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 13 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 14 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 15 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 Use of Train Tickets
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 First Trip to Paris
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise