Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona October 2015
- 2 Family holiday with two toddlers in October
- 3 Family holiday with two toddlers in Southern Europe, October 2015
- 4 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 5 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 6 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 7 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 10 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 11 How to get from Athens airport to Kalamata
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 14 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 15 May or September?
- 16 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 17 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 18 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 19 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 20 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 21 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 22 Round trip to Bergen question
- 23 IDP for Scotland
- 24 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 25 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015