Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Paris: Favorite Chocolatier, Patisserie, Boulangerie, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Banning Fodors
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 4 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 7 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 8 Eiffel tower tickets
- 9 4-6 weeks
- 10 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 11 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 Rome---August and September
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 19 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 20 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report