Our last trip to Paris about 8 years ago, my husband must have seen a Saveur or other foodie magazine that listed the "best" Chocolatiers in Paris. (I know "best" is subjective.)
On that trip, he kept in his pocket a tiny list of chocolatiers to seek out, as if on a pilgrimage. We managed to make it to a lot of the chocolate shops on the list as we made our way around Paris. In fact, I think I still have Debauve and Gallais in my cell phone since it was one of my favorites then.
Anyway, we can't find that list... and even if we could, I imagine the list is dated and needs an update.
So I'm asking you Paris experts, please share your favorites!
and while we're at it, how about a
One of the things we are so much looking forward to is simply enjoying the foodie delights that Paris has to offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 3 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 6 One July night in Verona - help!
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 9 Cappadocia in June
- 10 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 11 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 12 Lisbon
- 13 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 14 Car insurance in Iceland
- 15 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 16 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 17 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 21 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 22 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 23 Krakow
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 Travelling Iceland