We will be in Paris in early July for five nights with our almost 11 year old grand daughter (her first trip to Paris, but not to Europe) and will be staying at an apartment in the 6th on Rue Saint Andre des Arts.
We are looking for places for dinner that at casual, mostly classic and with good cuisine – AND – are reasonably family accommodating – no chains. Our grand daughter, who can easily handle a two hour meal, is not a picky eater but also not overly adventurous.
We would really appreciate your comments and suggestions on our possible dinner spots, mostly within walking (even if a long walk) distance of our apartment.
Le Bistro d’Henri
Balazar (an old favorite)
Le Petit Pontoise
And as fall backs:
Chez Jenny (in the 3rd)
Brasserie de Ille St Louis (for a simple food break)
Also, will there be a problem in the following share arrangement (that we use when traveling in the US ) for the three of us. One first (or two) and two mains (or one first, one main and one menu).
Looking forward to any and all responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 2 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』테크카지노
- 4 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』온라인카지노사업
- 5 Athens multi site pass
- 6 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 7 Almalfi
- 8 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 9 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 10 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 15 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 22 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 23 Labor Day in Paris
- 24 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London