We will be in Paris in early July for five nights with our almost 11 year old grand daughter (her first trip to Paris, but not to Europe) and will be staying at an apartment in the 6th on Rue Saint Andre des Arts.
We are looking for places for dinner that at casual, mostly classic and with good cuisine – AND – are reasonably family accommodating – no chains. Our grand daughter, who can easily handle a two hour meal, is not a picky eater but also not overly adventurous.
We would really appreciate your comments and suggestions on our possible dinner spots, mostly within walking (even if a long walk) distance of our apartment.
Le Bistro d’Henri
Balazar (an old favorite)
Le Petit Pontoise
And as fall backs:
Chez Jenny (in the 3rd)
Brasserie de Ille St Louis (for a simple food break)
Also, will there be a problem in the following share arrangement (that we use when traveling in the US ) for the three of us. One first (or two) and two mains (or one first, one main and one menu).
Looking forward to any and all responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 4 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 5 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Interesting places to visit
- 18 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville