We will be in Paris in early July for five nights with our almost 11 year old grand daughter (her first trip to Paris, but not to Europe) and will be staying at an apartment in the 6th on Rue Saint Andre des Arts.
We are looking for places for dinner that at casual, mostly classic and with good cuisine – AND – are reasonably family accommodating – no chains. Our grand daughter, who can easily handle a two hour meal, is not a picky eater but also not overly adventurous.
We would really appreciate your comments and suggestions on our possible dinner spots, mostly within walking (even if a long walk) distance of our apartment.
Le Bistro d’Henri
Balazar (an old favorite)
Le Petit Pontoise
And as fall backs:
Chez Jenny (in the 3rd)
Brasserie de Ille St Louis (for a simple food break)
Also, will there be a problem in the following share arrangement (that we use when traveling in the US ) for the three of us. One first (or two) and two mains (or one first, one main and one menu).
Looking forward to any and all responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 5 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 6 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Train Through Spain
- 10 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Italy June 6-16
- 14 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 15 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 18 hill of crosses
- 19 Planning A trip
- 20 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 23 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 24 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 25 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh