We will be in Paris in early July for five nights with our almost 11 year old grand daughter (her first trip to Paris, but not to Europe) and will be staying at an apartment in the 6th on Rue Saint Andre des Arts.
We are looking for places for dinner that at casual, mostly classic and with good cuisine – AND – are reasonably family accommodating – no chains. Our grand daughter, who can easily handle a two hour meal, is not a picky eater but also not overly adventurous.
We would really appreciate your comments and suggestions on our possible dinner spots, mostly within walking (even if a long walk) distance of our apartment.
Le Bistro d’Henri
Balazar (an old favorite)
Le Petit Pontoise
And as fall backs:
Chez Jenny (in the 3rd)
Brasserie de Ille St Louis (for a simple food break)
Also, will there be a problem in the following share arrangement (that we use when traveling in the US ) for the three of us. One first (or two) and two mains (or one first, one main and one menu).
Looking forward to any and all responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT @ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 7 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 8 Iceland rental camper company
- 9 retruning to US with souveniers
- 10 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Iceland car rental agencies
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 10 days in London in early December
- 21 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 25 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows