We are 3 girlfriends, in our late 50's and trying to figure out what to do on a Monday night in Paris in late May. We will be having lunch at 1p.m. at a very special spot that will likely take 3 hours and so we are not interested in dealing with another big meal at dinner that night. So we really have the evening free but we can not figure out what we should do. We have all been to Paris before, several times, but this is just a girls trip. Any special tours, spots for a dessert and a drink? This will be at the end of a 2 week trip, Provence and Paris, and we are not sure we will have this opportunity to travel to Paris again, without husbands! Thank you!
Paris Evening Activity Suggestions for 3 Baby Boomer Females
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 2 France,Spain,Italy
- 3 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 13 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 14 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 15 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 18 Schengen Visa Rules
- 19 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers