We are 3 girlfriends, in our late 50's and trying to figure out what to do on a Monday night in Paris in late May. We will be having lunch at 1p.m. at a very special spot that will likely take 3 hours and so we are not interested in dealing with another big meal at dinner that night. So we really have the evening free but we can not figure out what we should do. We have all been to Paris before, several times, but this is just a girls trip. Any special tours, spots for a dessert and a drink? This will be at the end of a 2 week trip, Provence and Paris, and we are not sure we will have this opportunity to travel to Paris again, without husbands! Thank you!
Paris Evening Activity Suggestions for 3 Baby Boomer Females
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Europe Tour with Kids
- 4 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 5 St Germain
- 6 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 7 Is this the right way<>?
- 8 Rome Areas to stay
- 9 22 days or DIY tour
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 12 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 13 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 15 England & Scotland in April
- 16 Your favourite places in Bath
- 17 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 18 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 19 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Shipping Prosecco
- 24 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 25 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna