We are 3 girlfriends, in our late 50's and trying to figure out what to do on a Monday night in Paris in late May. We will be having lunch at 1p.m. at a very special spot that will likely take 3 hours and so we are not interested in dealing with another big meal at dinner that night. So we really have the evening free but we can not figure out what we should do. We have all been to Paris before, several times, but this is just a girls trip. Any special tours, spots for a dessert and a drink? This will be at the end of a 2 week trip, Provence and Paris, and we are not sure we will have this opportunity to travel to Paris again, without husbands! Thank you!
Paris Evening Activity Suggestions for 3 Baby Boomer Females
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 5 UK for 12 days !
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 London hotel
- 11 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 14 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 15 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 hotels in Seville
- 21 London tube
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 24 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 25 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki