We are travelling to Paris for the second time and will be spending 12/18-12/27 there. Our last visit was during summer and with a tour group. We are looking for a more intimate experience this time and have rented an apartment for our stay in the République area of town. We are also travelling with a 3 yr old.
We already plan on doing the Eiffel Tour skating rink, Christmas markets on the left bank and a day trip to Disney Paris. I'm waiting for restaurants to release their Christmas menus and then decide a place for Christmas eve dinner. Any suggestions would be great!
We also looking for some other, less obvious, more authentic things to fill some days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation to europe
- 2 Paris cooking classes
- 3 Andalucia itinerary help
- 4 Ronda Wine/biking
- 5 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 8 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 9 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 19 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?