We are travelling to Paris for the second time and will be spending 12/18-12/27 there. Our last visit was during summer and with a tour group. We are looking for a more intimate experience this time and have rented an apartment for our stay in the République area of town. We are also travelling with a 3 yr old.
We already plan on doing the Eiffel Tour skating rink, Christmas markets on the left bank and a day trip to Disney Paris. I'm waiting for restaurants to release their Christmas menus and then decide a place for Christmas eve dinner. Any suggestions would be great!
We also looking for some other, less obvious, more authentic things to fill some days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firt time VISA applicant
- 2 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Sintra
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 14 Murren to Prague
- 15 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 18 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 Uffizi Phone Number
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?