We are travelling to Paris for the second time and will be spending 12/18-12/27 there. Our last visit was during summer and with a tour group. We are looking for a more intimate experience this time and have rented an apartment for our stay in the République area of town. We are also travelling with a 3 yr old.
We already plan on doing the Eiffel Tour skating rink, Christmas markets on the left bank and a day trip to Disney Paris. I'm waiting for restaurants to release their Christmas menus and then decide a place for Christmas eve dinner. Any suggestions would be great!
We also looking for some other, less obvious, more authentic things to fill some days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 nights in switzerland
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 4 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 5 Germany-Car or Train
- 6 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 7 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 10 Language to use in Belgium
- 11 Getting around London
- 12 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 13 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 14 WWI sites
- 15 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 19 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 20 Christmas in Spain
- 21 Brussels flower tapestry
- 22 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 23 Lake Como,Italy
- 24 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 25 Valencia Spain