We are travelling to Paris for the second time and will be spending 12/18-12/27 there. Our last visit was during summer and with a tour group. We are looking for a more intimate experience this time and have rented an apartment for our stay in the République area of town. We are also travelling with a 3 yr old.
We already plan on doing the Eiffel Tour skating rink, Christmas markets on the left bank and a day trip to Disney Paris. I'm waiting for restaurants to release their Christmas menus and then decide a place for Christmas eve dinner. Any suggestions would be great!
We also looking for some other, less obvious, more authentic things to fill some days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/primal-x-reviews/
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 5 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 6 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Help with Ireland Trip
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 18 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 Iceland trip report!