I'm in Paris from a work conference Thursday 6th October and have added a day off on Friday to explore and do some sketching. I'm looking for good places for lone diners in the city and also interesting places to see friday. I'm staying in the Batignolles area Thursday night and so far planning to look round there then head to montmarte and then probably down towards the louvre etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Murren to Prague
- 2 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 3 Scotland Trip Report
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 11 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 How the kids age calculated
- 14 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 15 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Uffizi Phone Number
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Aix Provence
- 21 Sintra
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??