We will be looking for a meal in Paris, basically between lunch and dinner.
We will arrive at Orly from Nice at 1PM, have to get to and check in our apartment in the 6th, and then a ballet performance at 7:30, not leaving us much time at all.
My original plan was to go to l'As du Fallafel, which I love, but this is a Friday and they will most likely be closed, especially for sit down, but the time we would get there.
I tried to research this on Chowhound.com, but it seems that eating outside of lunch and dinner meal times is frowned upon by most of the folks there. Very few reasonable suggestions were found after a serious search.
We will be hungry. We will have been traveling and in a couple of airports. We will want food, and decent food at that.
Does anyone have suggestions for me?
We will go out afterwards but we will still need a meal before the ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Luggage Storage
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Summer Travel order
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Corfu
- 23 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 24 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?