We will be looking for a meal in Paris, basically between lunch and dinner.
We will arrive at Orly from Nice at 1PM, have to get to and check in our apartment in the 6th, and then a ballet performance at 7:30, not leaving us much time at all.
My original plan was to go to l'As du Fallafel, which I love, but this is a Friday and they will most likely be closed, especially for sit down, but the time we would get there.
I tried to research this on Chowhound.com, but it seems that eating outside of lunch and dinner meal times is frowned upon by most of the folks there. Very few reasonable suggestions were found after a serious search.
We will be hungry. We will have been traveling and in a couple of airports. We will want food, and decent food at that.
Does anyone have suggestions for me?
We will go out afterwards but we will still need a meal before the ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 renting a car in greece
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?