We will be looking for a meal in Paris, basically between lunch and dinner.
We will arrive at Orly from Nice at 1PM, have to get to and check in our apartment in the 6th, and then a ballet performance at 7:30, not leaving us much time at all.
My original plan was to go to l'As du Fallafel, which I love, but this is a Friday and they will most likely be closed, especially for sit down, but the time we would get there.
I tried to research this on Chowhound.com, but it seems that eating outside of lunch and dinner meal times is frowned upon by most of the folks there. Very few reasonable suggestions were found after a serious search.
We will be hungry. We will have been traveling and in a couple of airports. We will want food, and decent food at that.
Does anyone have suggestions for me?
We will go out afterwards but we will still need a meal before the ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실전카지노 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라こ라이브바카라
- 2 탑카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라추천ぞ온라인바카라추천
- 3 릴게임신천지 ▶ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 다낭카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노メ라이브카지노
- 5 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Spain in December
- 8 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 11 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 12 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Lay over time
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 21 K-Day
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing