We will be looking for a meal in Paris, basically between lunch and dinner.
We will arrive at Orly from Nice at 1PM, have to get to and check in our apartment in the 6th, and then a ballet performance at 7:30, not leaving us much time at all.
My original plan was to go to l'As du Fallafel, which I love, but this is a Friday and they will most likely be closed, especially for sit down, but the time we would get there.
I tried to research this on Chowhound.com, but it seems that eating outside of lunch and dinner meal times is frowned upon by most of the folks there. Very few reasonable suggestions were found after a serious search.
We will be hungry. We will have been traveling and in a couple of airports. We will want food, and decent food at that.
Does anyone have suggestions for me?
We will go out afterwards but we will still need a meal before the ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 5 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 6 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 7 Italy museum tickets
- 8 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 sfo to europe
- 11 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 12 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 13 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 14 Rue des Rosiers
- 15 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 19 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 20 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 21 Holiday in Austria
- 22 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 23 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 24 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise