We will be looking for a meal in Paris, basically between lunch and dinner.
We will arrive at Orly from Nice at 1PM, have to get to and check in our apartment in the 6th, and then a ballet performance at 7:30, not leaving us much time at all.
My original plan was to go to l'As du Fallafel, which I love, but this is a Friday and they will most likely be closed, especially for sit down, but the time we would get there.
I tried to research this on Chowhound.com, but it seems that eating outside of lunch and dinner meal times is frowned upon by most of the folks there. Very few reasonable suggestions were found after a serious search.
We will be hungry. We will have been traveling and in a couple of airports. We will want food, and decent food at that.
Does anyone have suggestions for me?
We will go out afterwards but we will still need a meal before the ballet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 First time in London
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 5 Vacation
- 6 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 11 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 12 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 13 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh