I know this sounds like a stupid or fake question, but I've been trying to figure out what the hell is the difference between RER and Metro in Paris?
Paris: Difference between RER and Metro
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 6 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 7 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Travel by train or bus
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 19 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 20 Belgium
- 21 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!