I know this sounds like a stupid or fake question, but I've been trying to figure out what the hell is the difference between RER and Metro in Paris?
Paris: Difference between RER and Metro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 4 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 5 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 6 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 7 Athens and which islands?
- 8 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 9 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 10 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 11 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 12 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 13 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 14 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 15 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 16 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 17 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 18 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 19 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 20 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 21 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 22 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 23 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 24 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 25 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague