Hugely popular with locals and tourists mobs of folks flock to Paris' major department stores to ogle the store windows as described in today's NYtimes article.
I've seen Au Primtemps and Galeries Lafayette but did not realize Bon Marche also had them and actually was the first to do so, way back in the 1800s - just after Macy's in New York began the tradition.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 ZOHO 1888:260:2909 installation CONTACT ZOHO Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Krakow
- 4 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 5 Venice/Mestre
- 6 Quizz !
- 7 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 8 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 Pay attention to your watches !
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 9 Days in Spain
- 19 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 20 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 21 Iceland early december visit
- 22 Zurich to Milan trip
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 25 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
Paris Department Store Christmas Displays They Are a Changing...