Hugely popular with locals and tourists mobs of folks flock to Paris' major department stores to ogle the store windows as described in today's NYtimes article.
I've seen Au Primtemps and Galeries Lafayette but did not realize Bon Marche also had them and actually was the first to do so, way back in the 1800s - just after Macy's in New York began the tradition.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 麦科文大学毕业证办理, 麦科文大学成绩单办理,
- 2 Help with basic itinerary
- 3 오리지날 신천지 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 아시안바카라【KBK99。COM】메가바카라づ안전한카지노
- 5 블랙잭카지노≫/』⋟ ＰＮＫ９８７。ＺＺ。ＡＭ ⋞『/≪아시안바카라
- 6 아시아카지노【KBK99。COM】더블린카지노づ카지노이기는방법
- 7 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 9 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 10 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 11 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 12 France on my own
- 13 fsf
- 14 Greece and Italy Combo
- 15 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 16 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 17 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 18 Clean up spam
- 19 MADRID - METRO WORKS LINE 8
- 20 favorite app for converting US $$
- 21 Escorted tours Norway
- 22 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 25 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
Paris Department Store Christmas Displays They Are a Changing...