Interesting story in today's NYTimes about the mega popular Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte in Paris - how the place selling famous French beauty products at rock-bottom prices is being flooded with tourist seeking such things to take home.
So folks into French perfumes, lotions, oils, make-up, etc check it out!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비보카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ비보카지노
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 22 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 Iceland in 7 days.
Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...