I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Paris, that is centrally located enough to walk to most of the major sights. I am unfamiliar with the areas of Paris. We would also like somewhere safe, of course. I am more concerned with location than amenities, but want the hotel to be decent. I am looking for something that is the Rome equivalent of Piazza Navona. Any suggestions? p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 생중계카지노
- 2 Rome at Christmas
- 3 4 Country Itinerary
- 4 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 5 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 6 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 7 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Croatia Itenerary
- 10 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 11 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 12 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 13 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 14 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 15 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 16 14 days in Greece
- 17 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 18 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 19 Scotland
- 20 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 21 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 22 tipping
- 23 Domme or Monpazier?
- 24 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 25 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England