I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Paris, that is centrally located enough to walk to most of the major sights. I am unfamiliar with the areas of Paris. We would also like somewhere safe, of course. I am more concerned with location than amenities, but want the hotel to be decent. I am looking for something that is the Rome equivalent of Piazza Navona. Any suggestions? p
Paris Centrally Located Hotel
- 1 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 2 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 3 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 4 Reichstag tickets
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 8 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 9 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 10 One week in Norway
- 11 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 14 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 15 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 16 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 17 Am I too fat too travel?
- 18 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 19 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 20 Do and don't, eating in France
- 21 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 22 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 23 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 24 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 25 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?