I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Paris, that is centrally located enough to walk to most of the major sights. I am unfamiliar with the areas of Paris. We would also like somewhere safe, of course. I am more concerned with location than amenities, but want the hotel to be decent. I am looking for something that is the Rome equivalent of Piazza Navona. Any suggestions? p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 2 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 3 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 4 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 5 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 6 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 9 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 10 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 11 Italy weather last week of March.
- 12 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 13 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 14 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 15 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 16 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 17 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 18 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 19 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 20 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 21 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 22 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 23 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 24 One Way... trust or bust?
- 25 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)