I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Paris, that is centrally located enough to walk to most of the major sights. I am unfamiliar with the areas of Paris. We would also like somewhere safe, of course. I am more concerned with location than amenities, but want the hotel to be decent. I am looking for something that is the Rome equivalent of Piazza Navona. Any suggestions? p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Help with Ireland Trip
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Cappadocia in June
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 Ibiiza Spain
- 11 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 12 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 13 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 14 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 21 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 22 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 23 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 24 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London