I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Paris, that is centrally located enough to walk to most of the major sights. I am unfamiliar with the areas of Paris. We would also like somewhere safe, of course. I am more concerned with location than amenities, but want the hotel to be decent. I am looking for something that is the Rome equivalent of Piazza Navona. Any suggestions? p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이플러스바카라【多【 SSK68。CoM 】多】슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 2 플러스바카라【立【 SSK68。CoM 】立】슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 3 월드바카라【少【 SSK68。CoM 】少】슈퍼카지노월드바카라
- 4 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 5 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 10 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 11 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 14 Venice
- 15 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 16 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 17 London 2For1 question
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 19 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 25 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?