I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Paris, that is centrally located enough to walk to most of the major sights. I am unfamiliar with the areas of Paris. We would also like somewhere safe, of course. I am more concerned with location than amenities, but want the hotel to be decent. I am looking for something that is the Rome equivalent of Piazza Navona. Any suggestions? p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 3 Naples?
- 4 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 5 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 6 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 9 Outer Hebrides and north
- 10 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 11 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 12 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 13 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 14 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 15 One day in Paris!
- 16 A plethora of islands
- 17 Lake Garda itinerary
- 18 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 19 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 22 Rome Walking Guide
- 23 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 24 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 25 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey