I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Paris, that is centrally located enough to walk to most of the major sights. I am unfamiliar with the areas of Paris. We would also like somewhere safe, of course. I am more concerned with location than amenities, but want the hotel to be decent. I am looking for something that is the Rome equivalent of Piazza Navona. Any suggestions? p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 rome worker
- 2 Getting around London
- 3 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 4 Train travel to and from Paris
- 5 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 6 Paris in August
- 7 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 11 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 12 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 13 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 14 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 15 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 16 Andalucia Spain
- 17 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 18 Vigo Spain????
- 19 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 20 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 21 SURPRISE TRIP
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 Visiting Zurich
- 25 Fabric Shops in Paris