I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Paris, that is centrally located enough to walk to most of the major sights. I am unfamiliar with the areas of Paris. We would also like somewhere safe, of course. I am more concerned with location than amenities, but want the hotel to be decent. I am looking for something that is the Rome equivalent of Piazza Navona. Any suggestions? p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 2 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 3 which is the best places to visit in paris for kids ?
- 4 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 5 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 6 Road Trip Central Europe on June
- 7 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 8 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 9 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 10 train Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- 11 Train seating
- 12 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 13 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 14 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 17 How Different Is Kotor than Dubrovnik?
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 19 One champagne tour in Reims
- 20 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 21 Southwest France
- 22 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 23 Krakow with photos
- 24 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May