I am in Paris now, and thinking of renting a car to take a trip out of Paris overnight. What is a good location for car rentals in central Paris to avoid going out to the airport to pick up a car? We will be heading toward Lorraine, and it would be nice if there were relatively easy access to get out of town, although it will be Sunday so hopefully not too much traffic. We are staying in the fourth arrondissement.
Paris car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIFA.com launches Panini 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™
- 2 italy
- 3 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 4 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 5 Side trip from Geneva
- 6 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 7 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 10 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 11 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 14 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 22 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 23 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?