I am in Paris now, and thinking of renting a car to take a trip out of Paris overnight. What is a good location for car rentals in central Paris to avoid going out to the airport to pick up a car? We will be heading toward Lorraine, and it would be nice if there were relatively easy access to get out of town, although it will be Sunday so hopefully not too much traffic. We are staying in the fourth arrondissement.
Paris car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 2 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 3 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 4 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 5 Porto to Salamanca
- 6 Trip to Italy
- 7 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 8 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 9 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 10 Copenhagen hotel
- 11 scotland trave;
- 12 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 15 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 16 Please help me plan my trip!
- 17 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 18 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 19 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 24 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 25 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe