We have been lucky these last few days as we have had lots of snow here in Paris (I love snow, so I think lucky). I finally managed to update my Paris Snow gallery. Hope you like it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 2 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 5 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 6 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 7 Wales
- 8 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Tracking the Weather
- 13 Globus Iberian Tour
- 14 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Budapest to Kosice
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 21 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 22 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 23 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 24 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city