We have been lucky these last few days as we have had lots of snow here in Paris (I love snow, so I think lucky). I finally managed to update my Paris Snow gallery. Hope you like it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 2 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 3 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 4 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 5 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 6 Day Trip from London
- 7 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 8 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 9 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 10 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 11 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 12 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 13 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 14 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 16 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 17 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 18 Where to buy Saffron?
- 19 Barcelona Sagrada Familia visit in evening
- 20 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 21 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 22 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 23 Navigo Pass after September 1, 2015
- 24 3 days Venice to Paris
- 25 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam