We have been lucky these last few days as we have had lots of snow here in Paris (I love snow, so I think lucky). I finally managed to update my Paris Snow gallery. Hope you like it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 2 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 3 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 4 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 5 air conditioning
- 6 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 7 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 8 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 9 Our Paris plans
- 10 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 11 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 12 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 13 Italy Trip - 2 Weeks
- 14 Bath or Exeter
- 15 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 16 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 17 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 18 Perigord Noir-not a good fit for us
- 19 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 20 1st time in Europe - need help
- 21 Ostuni favourites
- 22 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 23 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 24 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 25 Stratford-upon-avon in England