I have started the slow (v slow) process of sorting my many photos into categories which are not merely "by trip". You know how you will see books/posters of "the doors of Rome!" or "fountains of Paris"? Same general idea - I am sorting by colors.
First up is Paris, and I've sorted a few colors already. This one is called "Paris Rouge" and it is various photos of Paris which have a pop of red in them.
I figured y'all may enjoy seeing them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 a week in Lombardia
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 Wake Up Mods
- 6 Hotels in Florence
- 7 One week in London with kids
- 8 Trip in September
- 9 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 10 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 11 Greece and Italy Combo
- 12 Which city order makes most sense?
- 13 favorite app for converting US $$
- 14 SNCF - low price for summer
- 15 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 16 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 20 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 21 Light weight small converter?
- 22 Positano Surprise
- 23 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 24 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 25 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?