I have started the slow (v slow) process of sorting my many photos into categories which are not merely "by trip". You know how you will see books/posters of "the doors of Rome!" or "fountains of Paris"? Same general idea - I am sorting by colors.
First up is Paris, and I've sorted a few colors already. This one is called "Paris Rouge" and it is various photos of Paris which have a pop of red in them.
I figured y'all may enjoy seeing them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 2 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 9 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 Guided Vatican Tours
- 12 Couscous
- 13 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 Moscow Favorites
- 16 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 17 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 18 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 19 Ibiiza Spain
- 20 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 21 Cartagena Spain
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 24 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA