A recent knee injury has us thinking about alternative transportation when we're in Paris over the Christmas holidays. At this point, climbing stairs, though doable, is painful. Has anyone used the bus system recently and found it a satisfactory alternative to the metro? If so, we'd appreciate your feedback. Our hotel is in the 6th, at the intersection of Rue Dauphine and Rue Buci. Thanks so much!
Paris: Bus vs. Metro
View all Europe activity »
- 1 IT Market Growth in Canada, Quebec Requires More Specialized Engineers
- 2 Gogartys, Dublin
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 Portugal in September
- 14 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 15 Europe with young teens
- 16 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 17 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 First time traveler to Ireland