A recent knee injury has us thinking about alternative transportation when we're in Paris over the Christmas holidays. At this point, climbing stairs, though doable, is painful. Has anyone used the bus system recently and found it a satisfactory alternative to the metro? If so, we'd appreciate your feedback. Our hotel is in the 6th, at the intersection of Rue Dauphine and Rue Buci. Thanks so much!
Paris: Bus vs. Metro
- 1 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 2 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 3 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 4 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 5 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 6 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 7 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 8 Last minute lake change....
- 9 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 10 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 11 Affordable London Hotel
- 12 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 13 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Italian train question
- 16 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 17 Getting the best our of Europe
- 18 Yet another train question......
- 19 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 20 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 23 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 24 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 25 Stonehenge